5.0 out of 5 stars It is large enough to hold a Galaxy Note 2 and GPS
Galaxy note 2 is the largest phone now. It is not easy to find a accessory which can hold the phone. This one is large enough to hold it vertically and horizintaly. It hold it very steady. I love it. I am buying three to give to my families today.
Published 20 months ago by Stephen Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs better plastic!
Published 19 months ago by Alexander Churin

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs better plastic!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Clipper Car Mount Universal Vehicle Swivel Holder For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (FlyStone Black/Red) (Electronics)
So I got 3 of these... Two different suction cups. What can I say, the concept is spot on! The suction works, but the clip itself is made from brittle plastic. I broke the first one taking it out of the box and showing how "well" it works. My wife blamed it on my bear paw. OK, I am not the most gentle person, but I am not a bodybuilder either. I was doing nothing out of the ordinary when it snapped at the hinge.

Simply using the clip should not result in failure. The second one broke in my wife's hands. Sad to say, there is no better concept out there. If they only spent that extra penny or two to use the better plastic or a thicker mold I would buy a dozen of these and hand them out to everybody I know. The third one is holding on so far, but we baby it. Love the concept, hate the brittle nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is large enough to hold a Galaxy Note 2 and GPS, December 25, 2012
Stephen Lee (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for a truck, April 2, 2013
This is good for a truck as we tend to have deep dash boards, this brings the phone about 6 inches closer so that I can reach it with out leaning forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 8, 2013
At first I was skeptical about the suction cup but it has held up very well. It holds it nice and tight. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 4, 2012
This clip has already went way beyond my expectations. This clip will hold anything that will fin in it. I have used it for my GPS, phone, water bottle, and just about anything else I can think about clipping in. Amazing for the price, just amazing. MUST BUY!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, but when heated from sun it became so loose, September 12, 2013
perfect fit for galaxy note, but when heated from sun it became so loose and you can not adjust it to the angle you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars unsatisfied, October 29, 2013
This product wasn't what I expected very disappointed it broke the second day I had it.
Very unsatisfied they wouldn't replace or refund. Don't order this product it's garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't support weight of s2, December 30, 2012
Tried it on many different surfaces in my car. Seems the suction cup isn't big enough to support the weight. Kind of dissapointrd. phone keeps falling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Mount, September 20, 2013
My husband can't stop bragging on this item. He has a samsung note 2, and he is a truck driver. He says this item is very sturdy and is a good fit for his phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Holder, March 28, 2014
Very easy to use. Totally satisfied. Had several other holders before. They were awkward to use while plugged up. This one is simple.

Rate and Discover Movies