Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 5, 2013
The offers give you a chance to try new restaurants primarily or go to ones that you already like, saving you 50%. The site is easy to navigate and place your order. Then you can either keep the locations you bought in the cloud, or print them out. The other good thing about the certificates you buy, they are usually good for one year to use.
on November 29, 2014
Purchased a $15 for $30 deal from doubletakeoffers.com for Maestro Restaurant in Northbrook, IL. When we went there to use it during business hours last week, there was cleaning or construction crew inside (hard to tell which) who said the restaurant was closed, and the sign on the front door said "Double Take Offers and other coupons will not be accepted". I have tried 3 times in the phone queue and 3 times via email to get customer service from DoubleTake on this, and never get to a person or receive a reply to my email. I am posting this review because today I received a promotional email from DoubleTake offering me the same deal on THIS SAME RESTAURANT. They are still selling deals on a restaurant that is either out-of-business or not honoring the deals. If you do buy a deal, be sure to use a credit card that will go to bat for you if the deal goes south.
on November 23, 2014
I have had this app for 3 weeks now and haven't found any really great deals worth buying. If you want to exit app, you have to hit the back arrow a thousand times.
on January 20, 2014
I have purchased numerous Double Take deals with good success. If you eat out often like the wife and I you can't beat getting twice the bang for your buck.
on October 28, 2013
Why doens't this work on ANDROID based phones or tablets!?! Not everyone wants an ipad or iphone, Would love to be able to use this feature again, used this all the time previously!!
on August 30, 2013
Twice I have tried immediately to get the T.J.Rockwell offer from
Clipper Magazine and it was no where in sight. Why print it in their book
if it's unavailable???
on June 19, 2013
Got an email to come download this to my Kindle fire. Imagine my surprise when I logged into Amazon and saw it was NOT available for the Kindle Fire. Boo hiss!!!
on January 23, 2014
Server not working never able to connect - tried multiple times and ways. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
on October 23, 2014