- Series: Clive Barker's the Great and Secret Show (Book 2)
- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: IDW PUBLISHING (August 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600100910
- ISBN-13: 978-1600100918
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 6.5 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #178,457 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Clive Barkers The Great And Secret Show Volume 2 (v. 2) Paperback – August 21, 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
I'm also an Eagle- and Eisner Award-nominated editor and comic book writer, having written nearly four dozen comic books. These comics include:
- SHAUN OF THE DEAD (4 issues, released as a TPB and hardcover)
- MASTERS OF HORROR (2 issues, released as a TPB)
- GEORGE A. ROMERO'S LAND OF THE DEAD (5 issues, released as a TPB)
- CLIVE BARKER'S THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (12 issues, released as a TPB and a hardcover)
- DOOMED (adaptations of stories from Robert Bloch, Rochard Matheson, and David J. Schow, including the Eisner-nominated "Best Short Story" from 2005, "Blood Son." Released as COMPLETELY DOOMED TPB and as DOOMED PRESENTS: ASHLEY WOOD)
- BEOWULF (4 issues, released as a TPB)
- TRANSFORMERS MOVIE PREQUEL (4 issues, co-written with Simon Furman; released as a TPB and as THE COMPLETE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE COLLECTION, VOL. 1 HC)
- "Circle Seven" in GENE SIMMONS HOUSE OF HORRORS TPB
- ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS (co-created with Ashley Wood; released as an oversize HC, THE COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS TPB [now in its 2nd printing] and ZOMNBIUS TPB)
- ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS VS AMAZONS (released as an oversize HC, THE COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS TPB and ZOMNBIUS TPB)
- D'AIRAIN AVENTURE (2 issues, with "Zombies vs Robots Prequel" and "Black Magick"; The ZvR stories were collected as part of THE COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS TPB)
- "The Adventures of Booby-Watcher," a web-only tie-in to the movie ROLE MODELS; not collected)
- IDW: THE 10-YEAR HISTORY (an oral history of the company, co-written with Ted Adams and Kris Oprisko)
- GROOM LAKE (co-created with Ben Templesmith; 4 issues and a TPB)
- WEEKLY WORLD NEWS (4 issues and a TPB)
- ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS AVENTURE (4 issues and an oversize HC)
- Frank Frazetta's Neanderthal (one-shot for Image comics; collected in The Fantastic Worlds of Frank Frazetta, Vol. 2 HC)
- ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS: UNDERCITY with artist Mark Torres (4 issues starting in April 2011)
- SUPERHEROES AND PHILOSOPHY (contributed a chapter, "The Fantastic Four as Family," co-written with Scott Tipton.
- COMIC BOOKS 101 (co-written with Scott Tipton; available as both a paperback and on the Kindle.)
- CLASSICS MUTILATED; I contributed "Twilight of the Gods," a mash-up of Twilight and Norse mythology, to this collection of "monster-lit" prose. Available as a prose book and on the Kindle.
Prior to all of this, I served as Editor-in-Chief for filmmaker Kevin Smith's entertainment Web portal for four years; was a corporate speechwriter for American Honda; a creative executive with Dick Clark Communications; and an advertising copywriter. In 2010, I wrote the text for Oakley's "Legion of Oakley" advertising comic book campaign and Web site.
I'm based in San Diego, where I live with my wife Julie, daughter Lucy, a cat, Pablo, and my adopted second child, who I call MacBook Pro.