5.0 out of 5 stars It's about time
I made a wall clock for a school project with this movement and it worked really well. The mounting bracket that came with the kit made it easy for me to attach a face to the clock and presto! I have a clock!
Published on March 20, 2011 by Bocephus

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice
This product was for a replacement on a clock that was not working right the second hand doesn't turn smoothly and gets hung up. This new kit did not solve the problem but the previous one was doing the same thing so probably not this products fault.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's about time, March 20, 2011
This review is from: Clock Movement Quartz Square Antique Black Hands 5/16 Kit (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars replaced failed movement, October 6, 2012
Daveh (Central, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The movement in my mother's clock quit keeping good time. The new movement was an ideal replacement and went in with no problems. Was very pleased with the directions and fit. You have to take care to align the face (numbers)with the hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, October 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Clock movement kit, September 26, 2013
All was good although I miss ordered the size. But I mad it work. My clock is running and keeping great time.

2.0 out of 5 stars I got the wrong size., August 24, 2013
I order the 5/8" size and I got one that was way too small for what I was looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate., August 14, 2013
Very disappointed with the lack of accuracy for the money spent. Bought two for a double-sided Victorian clock, and neither one accurately kept time. The hands are pretty, but the device is not functional.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is wrong., July 31, 2013
Ordered this to repair a clock. it will only fit up to 1/4" thick face(says 5/8" in the description). Didn't feel like dealing with a return so just ordered a bigger one. Nice movement other than that. I'm sure I'll find use for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 11, 2013
The clock movement works great (keeps good time)
the threaded spindle was not as long as I expected, I guess the 5/8" dimension is not for the
length of the treads. I was able to force it to work, so all is well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 7, 2013
I brought this for a repurposing project and it did the trick. Just make sure it's the size your looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 3 days, June 27, 2013
I am not happy... it broke after 3 days. I am thinking of buying another to try again but am afraid to waste more money. I love the clock I need it for.. maybe another brand would work better? Not sure at all. I did not have any luck with this.