5.0 out of 5 stars Here's some dimensions that might help.
Published 22 months ago by Bruce E. Day

3.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, except...
Published on November 25, 2012 by R. Noon

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's some dimensions that might help., March 14, 2013
This review is from: Clock Movement Quartz Square Antique Black Hand 1/2" Kit (Watch)
This came promptly and worked great for me. I did have to add spacers to the back so the hands would not rub the plastic face cover. The 1/2" designation was nebulous to me so here are some specific measurements for what came to me. Housing 56 mm square sides. 13 mm deep back to front. Threaded shaft diameter = 7.5 mm, Threaded shaft length = 16 mm, plastic part of shaft for hour hand length 4 mm, metal part for minute hand length = 4 mm. Second hand inserts into the minute shaft. Hands radius, that is from shaft center to tip of hands Hour + 72 mm, minute =103 mm, sec,= 101 mm.
These are important to know so you'll know if they will fit into your clock. I could have used a shorter shaft but ordered the longest one knowing I had room in the back to add washers. I had saved the hands from the old unit since the shaft configuration seems standard across every face size I've seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, except..., November 25, 2012
This clock movement is everything described in the ad, with the glaring exception that, despite my attempt to buy American, it is plainly molded into the back of the plastic motor case "Made In China". This isn't a mere slip up. This is a lie, and since it cost a few bucks more than some of the other "imported" movements, it is a whopper. Will NEVER buy from this vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and installation!, January 23, 2012
I ordered this clock movement after reading other reviews and carefully measuring the old parts. I love the fancy design of these hands because they fit the theme of the clock even better than the originals. The second hand, which was not on the original clock, was a nice addition. My husband installed the new movement in less than 5 minutes by following the directions and looking at the old parts. I would come right back to this set (or a similar one) on Amazon again if I needed more clock parts.

4.0 out of 5 stars good service, very thin clock hands, December 10, 2010
The service on this product was great- seller sent it promptly and it is as shown. Easy to put together. However, the clock hands are extremely thin metal and I bent them several times before getting my project done, which was disappointing. I'd have prefered a more rigid product.

5.0 out of 5 stars clock, June 12, 2010
ma gooch (Gunnison, CO) - See all my reviews
I had purchased a beautiful tile for the bathroom and made into a clock - absolutely perfect:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, October 13, 2010
This replacement clock movement was exactly what I'd hoped it was. It was easy to install and has worked perfectly so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clock Movement... Made in China, July 15, 2013
FrankinWV (Wild, Wonderful WV) - See all my reviews
Well, the description says Clock Movement Quartz Square Antique Black Hand 1/2" Kit Made in USA . So, me being as naive as I guess I am, thought that everything is Made in USA. Turns out, only the hands are made here - the movement is made in China.
Everything is great, well packaged and works as advertised... I was just looking for a Made in USA movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Time!, December 7, 2011
Sherri P. (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Sometime ago I had purchased a clock at an Art show; it was pretty cool but never worked very well. Purchased this with the hopes it would do the trick and sure enough, my pretty cool clock is now more than a wall decoration!

Packaged well, easy to install and keeps time. I'm a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Clock movement, August 27, 2011
Very easy to install. Took only minutes. Keeps excellent time. I'd recommend it to anyone, even folks with two left thumbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, good price, October 14, 2011
Mark Zieg (Kissimmee, FL) - See all my reviews
I used this to swap-out an unresponsive "radio-controlled atomic-accuracy" timepiece which died 6 months after purchasing a large corner Grandmother clock. $12 and 5min with this handy set promptly restored full functionality to a large and expensive piece of furniture...great bargain!