4.0 out of 5 stars Clock Movement Quartz
Works fine, The hands were too long, so I cut them off w/ scissors; tapped them flat, and touched them up w/ black marker. looks like new.
Published on July 15, 2010 by Eric C W

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Minute Hands
Published on March 31, 2011 by BG

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Minute Hands, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Clock Movement Quartz Square Straight Black Hands 3/16" Kit (Watch)
Complete kit quality is fine; but, once blister packaging is opened, part cannot be repacked for return. No hour hand was included, and they are not interchangeable, as they fit on different parts of the spindle. Had to buy another set, which worked well; had to clip off end of minute hand to fit my clock; no problem doing that. Make sure you scrutinize the plastic pack for proper parts before you open it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clock Movement Quartz, July 15, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 14, 2012
This clock movement was easy to install and has kept great time. Folks who buy clock movements should be careful about how deep their clock face is. I lucked out and it was perfect, but beware of the distance between clock face and cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 29, 2013
Easy to replace the old one and works great. I had an old clock for 20 years I really liked and now it is reborn. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Clock Movement, July 8, 2013
T J Baan (Orangeburg, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I liked the threaded bushing for hands. This movement replaced an inferior Chinese import. Installation was easy. Price was reasonable and delivery was prompt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Last Long, February 23, 2013
Update:

Mine stopped working after just two months. Despite new batteries, it now loses an hour a day. Cheap junk, not worth the effort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I need, January 8, 2013
The dimensions led me to believe it would be a suitable replacement. However I could not used the hands of my old clock on this new one. It would be better if the if it could be designed as a universal "hands" mechanism

1.0 out of 5 stars Argh! Junk!, December 16, 2012
I have put several clock hands on my handmade clocks and so far this one is the best. However, I did break the second hand and had to discard it. The diagram of the assembly is on the package. That's fine, if you know how to put them together. But if you just follow the diagram and don't push and adjust everything perfectly, it's not going to work. Even then, it often needs tweaking, especially if you've managed to bend the easily bendable hands. Once you get it to keep time and is hanging straight on the wall, LEAVE IT ALONE! In other words, if it ain't broke don't fix it till it is.

Okay, this is 3 days later. Having broken the second hand, I thought the clock would still keep time. It did, for about 3 hours. Now, no matter what adjustments I make, it's worthless. I'm sad because I liked my clock face of a lighthouse so much. But now the battery is out, the works are in the trash and the clock face is in my miscellaneous art supplies waiting to be transformed into anything but a clock. I had originally given the Movement 3 stars, but I'm dropping it to 1 star. In other words, don't bother.

5.0 out of 5 stars it fit like it grew there, September 26, 2014
Although confusing to determine the correct movements physical size, shaft length & diameter, I happened to order an exact fit for my old Stag Beer mirror clock found back behind a bunch of stuff in the garage. The old hour & minute hands fit on the new movement perfectly and after shortening the included second hand, it fit like it grew there. Keeps perfect time and looks most excellent.
Also, I received it when they said I would.
Extremely pleasantly surprised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clock fixing, February 18, 2014
I was able to fix a lighthouse clock that I have tried to find parts for four five years. It runs perfectly now.