Touch 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Event Horizon "Touch" reconnects with a heart-pounding thrill ride.
2. Closer "Touch" reconnects with a heart-pounding thrill ride.
3. Enemy of My Enemy Martin intensifies the search for Amelia as the 36 are targeted.
4. Perfect Storm Martin puts it all on the line to save Jake from being exploited.
5. Eye to Eye Will the numbers add up to an emotional reunion.
6. Broken Lives are on the line as the pain and suffering escalate.
7. Ghosts Martin stops at nothing as Guillermo closes in.
8. Reunions Perilous paths become intertwined and collide.
9. Clockwork One of the "36" is hours away from death-row execution.
10. Two of a Kind Jake navigates a deadly collision course.
11. Accused A connection between a father and a son cannot be broken.
12. Fight or Flight The threat against the "Righteous 36" escalates.
13. Leviathan The completion of the number sequence could mean death or enlightenment.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Mystery|
|Starring||Kiefer Sutherland, David Mazouz|
|Supporting actors||Lukas Haas, Saïd Taghmaoui, Saxon Sharbino, Greg Ellis, Bodhi Elfman, Annie Wersching, Scott Klace, Jamie McShane, Paul Vincent O'Connor, Karis Campbell, George Wyner, Kevin E. West, Blake Bertrand, Anthony Alabi, Daniel Steven Gonzalez, Patrick Brown, Damian Cecere|
|Executive Producer||Carol Barbee|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It seems that most shows I find dull and boring survive and the really good dramas don't, for instance KINGS.
Disappointed. Season 1 was awesome. Season 2 is more violent. So much so that I can't watch it. (I'm sensitive.) Annoying because I was super into the story line. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Melissa Montana-Sharette
Recommended. Interesting Chinese theory about how we are all connected by a Red Thread and how things and actions have consequences.Published 1 month ago by Ray F. Longaker Jr.
Season 2 of "Touch" started off dull with their 1st episode and dragged its feet through the mud and crapper throughout the rest of season 2. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Eugene Suh
Touch is an excellent show. Too bad they took it off the air. At least it wraps up nicely in the end so that the audience isn't left with a cliff hanger. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Dr. Thompson
Very thought-provoking. I got hooked on this when I found it on Netflix. But Netflix didn't have this season, so I came back to my old friend, Amazon.Published 4 months ago by Barbara West
It was a great show and I'm sorry to see that there is not going to be a Season 3.Published 4 months ago by Kathryn Howard
I loved this show just wish it had not been canceled. Very interesting concept. Wish there were more shows out there like this one.Published 5 months ago by Diane S
This was a really good show I wish they didn't cancle it because it was worth watching it .love love loved itPublished 6 months ago by Bessie White