Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels in Black
|Sale:||$18.27 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$31.72 (63%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Jumps from your nightstand up to 3 feet high
- Runs away beeping
- Sounds like R2D2
- Snooze once or disable snooze
- Option to disable wheels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:44 Mins|
I bought it for my sister who thinks it's cute during the day but doesn't like chasing it in the morning. I tried to capture her on video, chasing clock in a real live morning situation, but her words were "unkind" and not suitable for an Amazon review.
This makes a cute gift for the person who has everything but likes to sleep. I hope this video gives you a better idea of how cute this thing is. (Sorry for all the jiggling around. I really have to get a camera with some kind of stabilization feature).
1. The alarm tone is adorable and (most importantly) somewhat random. Unlike the traditional Casio or Timex alarms, which sound like fire alarms, Clocky sounds like R2D2 going crazy. I hate all alarm clock sounds with a passion, but somehow I haven't been able to fall in hate with clocky. That sound is just too darned cute (and somewhat random, which helps).
2. The actual running around functionality is a little gimmocky but effective. The thing is, clocky doesn't run until after you've snoozed once, so you have incentive to get up (this can be configured from 10 to 0 minutes, thus effectively immediately buzzing and running). But overall, it works. Clocky runs until he gets stuck on a wall or a discarded bit of clothing, and makes a bunch of noise. You've got to figure out where he went and drag him back.
While I had imagined some sort of light hop to the ground, Clocky actually lands on the ground with a resounding thud. It does have 4 batteries in it. I once accidentally put clocky on the dresser over my bed, and woke to a 3 pound alarm clock falling 4 feet onto my chest. While this little thing feels hugely sturdy for an alarm clock, I can't imagine clocky would be too happy long term if you put it up more than 3 feet off the ground and had hardwood floors. Still, It's probably more safe to throw across the room than most alarm clocks.
3. They've also fixed a lot of the little problems with most clock interfaces. For one the buttons are easy to press and interact with.Read more ›
I set Clocky for snooze, now you're thinking, that is where it would fail you? Nope, Clocky only allows you to snooze ONCE! When you snooze time is up (0 - 9 minutes, you set it) the alarm goes off again and in less than 1 second he's off your bedside table roaming around your bedroom floor. The only way to turn him off? GET OUT OF BED AND CHASE HIM!
The logic is, if you have to chase the clock, you are already up... well, what can I say, IT WORKS! I actually get up ON TIME now! This clock is a life saver!
If you are wondering what Clocky sounds like... picture a very small, R2D2, or as I call him, R2D2 Jr.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very effective alarm clock - doesn't wheel away unless it is set to, and it happens after you have snoozed the alarm. Love my little robot alarm!Published 1 day ago by Shelby
This thing is the most annoying alarm clock ever, but it gets me up in the morning, which is hard to do.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
This alarm clock is totally obnoxious, which is just what we needed! The kiddo that uses this alarm clock does not sleep through his alarm anymore!Published 14 days ago by Brinker
Love this product! Very heavy, sturdy, and well-made. Easy to set and to hit snooze, which also lights up the display. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Wendy Murch
I bought this for a secret Santa gift and it was a huge hit. When we all tried it out it was insanely loud and fast. It feels well made but was smaller than I expected it to be.Published 16 days ago by Lilith Thomas
My daughter gets out of bed now! This is the only thing that has worked. Love it!Published 16 days ago by Christopher P. Murphy
I have 3 alarm clocks go off before clocky. Clocky will start beeping like a normal clock. When I push snooze the 1st time nothing happens. The 2nd snooze is the kicker. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Kara C
So far so good! I have a love/hate relationship with this little guy! I hate it when it wakes me because it's so obnoxious but I love it because it gets me out of bed. LOL.Published 28 days ago by staria