Clocky Aqua - The Runaway Alarm Clock
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The alarm clock that runs away and hides to get you out of bed
- Durable! Jumps from 3 feet high nightstand
- Flashing backlight indicator as it runs
- Option to snooze once or disable snooze
- Uses 4 AAA batteries, not included
- Durable Jumps from 3 feet high nightstand
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Clocky the alarm clock gives you one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky will jump off your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide, beeping all the time and determined to get you up on time. You'll have to get out of bed to silence his alarm!
Clocky's hip, innovative and charming. What could be better to wake up next to? Kind of like a misbehaving pet, only he will get up at the right time.
Clocky the alarm clock is available in Aqua, Red and Chrome!
4 x AAA batteries needed, not included.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Clocky Aqua - The Runaway Alarm Clock
Tocky Runaway Alarm Clock with MP3 - Kiwi B004470L3Q
Lingstar Alarm Clock on Wheel Clocky (Black) B014VZBUO4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NandaHome||Elufly||NandaHome||Park Fashion Supplies|
|Item Package Weight||1.01 pounds||0.8 pounds||0.9 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:44 Mins|
I bought it for my sister who thinks it's cute during the day but doesn't like chasing it in the morning. I tried to capture her on video, chasing clock in a real live morning situation, but her words were "unkind" and not suitable for an Amazon review.
This makes a cute gift for the person who has everything but likes to sleep. I hope this video gives you a better idea of how cute this thing is. (Sorry for all the jiggling around. I really have to get a camera with some kind of stabilization feature).
1. The alarm tone is adorable and (most importantly) somewhat random. Unlike the traditional Casio or Timex alarms, which sound like fire alarms, Clocky sounds like R2D2 going crazy. I hate all alarm clock sounds with a passion, but somehow I haven't been able to fall in hate with clocky. That sound is just too darned cute (and somewhat random, which helps).
2. The actual running around functionality is a little gimmocky but effective. The thing is, clocky doesn't run until after you've snoozed once, so you have incentive to get up (this can be configured from 10 to 0 minutes, thus effectively immediately buzzing and running). But overall, it works. Clocky runs until he gets stuck on a wall or a discarded bit of clothing, and makes a bunch of noise. You've got to figure out where he went and drag him back.
While I had imagined some sort of light hop to the ground, Clocky actually lands on the ground with a resounding thud. It does have 4 batteries in it. I once accidentally put clocky on the dresser over my bed, and woke to a 3 pound alarm clock falling 4 feet onto my chest. While this little thing feels hugely sturdy for an alarm clock, I can't imagine clocky would be too happy long term if you put it up more than 3 feet off the ground and had hardwood floors. Still, It's probably more safe to throw across the room than most alarm clocks.
3. They've also fixed a lot of the little problems with most clock interfaces. For one the buttons are easy to press and interact with.Read more ›
I set Clocky for snooze, now you're thinking, that is where it would fail you? Nope, Clocky only allows you to snooze ONCE! When you snooze time is up (0 - 9 minutes, you set it) the alarm goes off again and in less than 1 second he's off your bedside table roaming around your bedroom floor. The only way to turn him off? GET OUT OF BED AND CHASE HIM!
The logic is, if you have to chase the clock, you are already up... well, what can I say, IT WORKS! I actually get up ON TIME now! This clock is a life saver!
If you are wondering what Clocky sounds like... picture a very small, R2D2, or as I call him, R2D2 Jr.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best decision I ever made. This is the only clock that wakes up my boyfriend who is an extremely heavy sleeper. It's loud & he has to run around chasing it to shut it off. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Age
Very cool alarm clock. Great for the teenager you're trying to keep on time. lolPublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I can finally make it to my early morning classes! It's definitely loud enough for heavy sleepers, easy to work, emits a not too repetitive a sound, and is the perfect balance of... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Was very exited to get this clock, when I received it it felt pretty cheap, it also never showed the actual time unless you hit a button on the clock, instead it showed the faded... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Paul
This isn't a fancy clock; it has wheels. But if you need something that WILL wake you up, this is a good solution. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Mitchel Weaver
I'll make this simple for you , ONLY WORKS WITH DURACELL BATTERIES - drove my self crazy for a day with the first one I ordered because it would not tell time properly .... Read morePublished 28 days ago by jacob gindi
Do not purchase, alarm is weak and it does a terrible job at waking you up, mine came and it doesn't even roll spin like it's supposed to. Terrible waste of moneyPublished 1 month ago by Lyon