5.0 out of 5 stars 100% success
Published 20 months ago by Unreal207

3.0 out of 5 stars Decient product
Works very well, but the plastic nets have to be cut or the roots tangle in them, and the darn spray tips clog soo often, even when u change the water once a week..
Published 4 months ago by Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% success, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Clone King 25 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine Expect 100% Success Rates (Lawn & Patio)
First review here on Amazon. I was standing in my room the other evening saying to myself wow where would I be with out this machine. Then i realized i needed to give these guys the respect they deserve an give a review. I purchased the 25 site it came in the mail 2 days earlier than expected. easy to setup, easy to use. Are there some cheap components that I could've done at home, yes. Are there better cloners out there, yes. But these guys did just that fabricated a cloner that works with cheaper parts an not make a killing but sell it at a reasonable rate. I have had 100% success with about 150 clones so far. everyone talks about heating pads humidity dones an the perfect cut. No with this machine i fill it with tap water, i dont even check the PH use the same scalpel ive been using for months i only switch/clean the blade when it starts to rust, cut it at a 45 degree angle dip it into my baby olivia then put it into the collar. after 7 days i have roots...I have realized you can leave them in the cloner for about 15-20 days before you starts seeing deficiencies that they are just starving for nutrients...so I started to check my PH put it at 5.8 pop some Clonex in there. Set it an forget it. You will have long sexy roots in no time at all. My only only thing that i hate is the collars wont fit into the holes right you have to have the 2 inch net pots with the collar inside to make them sit correctly not a big deal but take it from me when you order this grab yourself some extra net pots. other than that well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will be amazed, April 10, 2013
I bought the 25 site Clone King last year after very poor results with the Grodan and Rapid Rooter starter kits. My very first try, I got 100% clones. This year I even reused the inserts and today after 10 days I have roots up to 18" long. Just transplanted into Dixie cups and no shock so far. If I can do it, anyone can. If you have a plant you really like, especially tomatoes, basil, parsley, almost any herb, they will be easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cloning machine for your money !!!! 100% succes no joke !!!, September 19, 2012
I recently had the opportunity to test out this king of all clone machines! LoL it really is the king for what you pay !! My cloner recently stopped working so I was lucky and my friend let me use his clone king 25 and it worked perfect 100% success after only 7 days !!! When I looked on amazon for the same product I ofcourse found it and was amazed at what a great deal it was. I will be buying my own king cloner for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & productive, June 2, 2013
Simple and productive product. Easiest cloning yet. Would highly recommend. I had 100% success rate and I am a novice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cloner for the price, January 15, 2014
In general, I believe in buying quality nutrients, lighting, etc when it come to my plants, but I've always really struggled with the cost of cloners. How are brands like EZ-Clone getting away with charging over 200 bucks for a bucket, a water pump, and some PVC???

Truth is, there are plenty of DIY solutions online where you can do it for a fraction of that price- and that's exactly where I was headed until I came across this product. Clone King made the price low enough to where I personally would not bother with it. A rough (and reasonable) calculation of building such a cloner is roughly what they are selling it for. Right out of the gate,a 300 GPH water pump on amazon is about $35-60 dollars- not to mention your time, driving around to stores picking up items, and the cost/time/aggravation of making mistakes. I don't care how cheap anyone tells you can build them for- unless you have stuff already lying around that you're not counting towards your final cost, if you can save anything building it yourself, you might save be like $15 bucks max and probably have something that didn't work as well as this unit does.

Anyway, I got the 25 site and got roots bumps in 7-10 days, and got a pretty decent success rate- not 100% (closer to 80-90), but that could be user error, and in any case, I am satisfied with it's performance. Thanks to the other reviewers who talked me out of opting for 30 site or whatever is- apparently it's just this unit with more cloning sites and even though it's the same price, I agree after seeing it in person, the plants would be too close and competing too much for light.

It was also nice that the unit shipped with some extra neoprene cookies, net pots, and spray heads and even a few solo cups for potting. I wasn't expecting any extras at this low price, but after my first run I did have some roots clog the spray heads and was glad I had a few spray nozzles on hand. It's work noting that it's completely compatible with E-Z clone, so you should be able to find spray heads/net pots/cookies for this unit at your local grow store.

You can have this thing up in running in about 5 minutes without looking and at the instructions. The price was excellent and it work well, I would not look any further and tell every grower you know about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!!!!, October 7, 2013
110% success rate every time.Dont waste your money on expensive machines.This is the one you need.Just plain water,thats it and your ready to grow!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rooting Made Easy, May 5, 2014
When I first used my cloner, I had some failures. I found that you MUST cut your clone just below one of the leaf nodes since this is where it will root more readily. And the roots do not come out from the cutting bottom but from the sides of the stem. Lastly, you need humidity of 80 percent to really get those little girls going!! If you follow all this, you will be in great shape!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, June 16, 2013
Cloner was easy to setup and has been working well. Much better than trying to DIY. Best price I could find on a small cloner

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 5, 2013
This machine will not let anyone down ! My jaw droped when i saw roots in less then 6 days , i would invest in another.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CLONER!!, February 16, 2013
I love the cloner for a fraction of the cost of its competition!!! I have had the cloner up and running for approximately a week strait now and its still running strong! All the nozzles are spraying right. Every net seems to be getting complete coverage! No leaking or over-spraying out of the unit! The pump came with lots of extra nozzles & attachments for use in other applications as an added unexpected bonus!
Love it!