Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 27, 2013
I was skeptical about purchasing this because there weren't very many reviews, but it's insane. 100% success rate, every time so far. This last time, I left some clones in there and kept it going. Some have grown to almost a foot long and are out of control! The seller even gave me a little note with tips on how to make it 100% successful which also helped.

I add filtered water to the container, fill all the holes up with empty foam inserts and let that run for 24 hours. Then I'll place the clones in there. That way the water can aerate for 24 hours before they hit the clones. Don't know if my strategy helps at all, but I have had amazing success so far.

I can safely say this is by far, one of my most satisfying purchases of all time. Super simple to set up, super simple to use and works super great!

On another note, I had a buddy who was very sure about his strategy, but when he saw the results this produced, he was "sold."

I hope this review helps. I'm a real person and I truly bought this product as a consumer. I found this thing SO useful, that I decided to leave this extensive comment. That's got to mean something, right?
22 comments71 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2012
I have allready used the clone king 25 and had high expectations. The clone king 36 worked as good as the clone king 25 but does not have the nice little net baskets that come with the 25 site model , The 36 site also has smaller holes . With that all said it still worked great and I ended up with all healthy rooted clones .. Great product would have ordered it direct from amazon but shipping was cheaper at manufacture web site :) ..........

!!! Review Update !!! Cloner still working great use it every month!! Those baskets that I said it didn't have on the 36 site model is actually a really good thing !! It allows you to keep the clones in the cloner for a longer period of time !! If u like to keep your plants small you can actually grow them the whole time in this cloner and then flower them at about 12 or more inches tall :) With the nets in you end up having to cut the roots to be able to remove from baskets wich can harm the plant !!
44 comments60 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
This is my first Amazon review, but I had to do it on this product.

If you are looking for a quick cloning solution, this is it. It is not pretty; if you are a handy person, you could build one yourself. But, for the price this thing does the job, and does it very well. The price is about $25 over what it would cost you to build one yourself, so I went ahead and ordered it.

The principles are pretty simple, and if you keep your processes simple you will have 100% success(YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE RESERVOIR IN THE 68-72 DEGREE RANGE! If you don't, then look into ways to combat bacteria (the number 1 problem with aeroponic cloning machines). Bleach, Hydrogen peroxide, or even diluted Shock n' Swim will work. These will allow you to use the machine if reservoir temps rise up to 85 degrees. Other than that, you really don't have to add/do anything else.

The first run with this machine, the reservoir was running at 83 degrees (I had it in a tent). I relocated it to a cooler area outside the tent (in the open and sitting on a concrete floor), and used my own Clear Res. Started to see white ridges in 3 days, and got primary and secondary roots within 7 days! All cuttings were rooted and transplanted within 11 days!! You will love this machine!!
0Comment30 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
Good cloner
Lost my first batch of clones due to the cause that I had made my clones small like when I use rockwool.
With this u have to have long stem in cloner atleast 2 or 3 inches. If not they will die
Happy persone.
I have made clones as big as 16 inches or taller with this. Do not try to make small clones won't b very successful.
review image
on June 5, 2015
Ordered the machine and didn't really believe the 100% success but after my first batch I'm very happy. 34 out of 36 rooted with just plain water. Added clonex after roots first started appearing for a little boost. Am now on the second batch and trying 2 in each insert (seems very do-able) and starting with clonex right from the beginning.
review image
on May 7, 2013
It's a pretty bold statement to claim "Expect 100% Success Rates!". Well I didn't expect 100% success, but I got nothing less.

It's easy to set up and even easier to use. In my 40 years of cloning experience, I've never been happier than with the Clone King. It just doesn't get any better than 100% success rates. I suppose your clones could multiply, but this is the real world and 100% is as good as it gets.

If this system is new to you - it's way new to me - don't be afraid to get it. But only get it if you want 100% results. If you'd rather clone in a solution and hope for the best, leave this alone. This is for those of us that want or need 100% success when cloning whatever it is we're cloning.

Of course, I haven't tried it on all possible plants. I only know that it has returned 100% clone results right out of the box.

I've written a few reviews. And this is the easiest one I've ever written. This machine works!
0Comment29 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2013
Arrived quickly, 100% totally satisfied. I love it. I would buy another, or recommend to a friend. It was worth the money.
0Comment18 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
it may not bee 100% but i tell you what I like it a lot.I went from 90% failure to 90% success.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2015
I ordered this about a month ago, I wanted to use it for a bit before I wrote a review.. As of this day I have taken numerous cuttings from different plants around my neighborhood ranging from my neighbors roses, to a mostly dead raspberry plant, even a few sprigs from my oak tree, and sweet potatoes. Progress is as follows Day 1; no noticeable root growth, Day 2; all sweet potato cutting had root buds with 2 having small roots, Day 3; all sweet potatoes had their own root systems and were ready for transplant the oak cuttings raspberry cuttings and rose cuttings all took about 11-14 days but so far every single cutting I have taken has rooted, in a separate gallon jug I mixed 1/4 tsp Flora Duo part A per 1 gallon of water ( I used regular tap water) And I have to say pleasantly that I have no Qualms about recommending this product to other buyers even first time cloners there is one thing I should mention and that is your water pump cannot be on 24/7 or cuttings will take forever to root get a 24 hour timer and keep it in a cycle of 15-20 min on and 30-45 min off, if you have the clones under a grow light keep it a fair distance away because if the water heats up your cuttings will not grow either if you meet those conditions you should have 100% growth (assuming the plant you took a cutting from has strong good healthy genetics but that is another subject entirely) I am thoroughly satisfied with the product, I had one small issue with shipping so I emailed the seller and in less than 24 hours they had contacted me with excellent suggestions on how to resolve my problem.. All in all if you want a good reliable product this would be one for you btw even though it is a 36 site, in the box that it ships in it comes with multiple replacement inserts should you make a mistake like myself and lose one or two to an over zealous puppy that manages its own way into the grow area
on October 4, 2014
It does work relatively well but its far more difficult to use than I would have hoped. The jets that spray water get clogged with gunk really easily and must be cleaned out just about every week with a paperclip. The system should have a washable filter to prevent this, I wrap the pump in Landscape Fabric to help combat this.