Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
I would imaging that there is one online somewhere but really just hook it up as you would jumper cables. Charge it for 1 day every 3 months or so and it will stay charged.There's also a test button on it to see how much charge it has. I've used mine a lot since getting it and have had no problems. I keep it in my truck always
Dec 13, 2013 by Andrew Mcloughlin
votes
this one is not to be charged more than an hour after use .. do not leave it in to be charged it will burn out .... the first charge is to be 24 hours after that only 1 hour after use (if needed) or charge about 1 hour per month .... the next model up with the blue case you can leave charging as it has an automatic cut off when charged this model does not ... I have had the jnc 4000 for 3 years and it works perfectly ..
Sep 21, 2013 by Chuck Volin
votes
First, It is the best. Got me, friends and strangers out of being stranded. Never failed, just make sure it is charged. Throw it anywhere in the trunk and it is ready to be used. No particular position needed to be stored at.
Dec 28, 2014 by Sean Temeemi
votes
Yes, Clore offers replacements (see Cloreautomotive.com) as well as other battery dealers can match one (like Batteryspec.com). Replacing it will cost ~1/2 the price of a new pack, so if you don't mind the time to unscrew things it will save you some.
Dec 14, 2014 by Thomas H. Lawler
votes
Go to who-ever is advertising it at that price and ask them for one at that price. Of course beware of "hidden charges" like "shipping 19.95" added on top of some prices.
Dec 4, 2014 by Thomas H. Lawler
votes
As far as I know, there are no restrictions on this model for California.
Apr 28, 2014 by National Tool Warehouse
votes
Detailed directions for use are listed on the back of the charger. So there is nothing to lose, like misplacing a printed manual. hope this helps.
Dec 14, 2013 by Lois
votes
I can't help you, this was for my brother.....
Dec 6, 2013 by J.D. Sauter
votes
Any automotive battery or jump starter can loose 50% of its cranking power at freezing temperatures. Keep your jump starter charged and don't worry about it.
Dec 5, 2013 by Bob P
votes
Don't know -- I just used the 110 AC house curent to recharge my JNC4000. This unit hold it'd charge for a long long time. I never used 220 V
Nov 29, 2013 by ERNEST H. RIVERA
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers