5.0 out of 5 stars Eactlly as described, November 22, 2008
Michael (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
There are six 96 ounce bottles in a sturdy box.
I use alot of bleach when cleaning. I got tired of hauling bleach every few weeks up to the 3rd floor of my condo.

I'd highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Ultra Clorox 02490 96-Ounce Germicidal Bleach Bottle (Case of 6) (Misc.)
What better buy than a quality product that lives up to its name. I feel like nothing can compare as a household product.

5.0 out of 5 stars clorox germicidal bleach, September 29, 2011
Love it! Use it all around the house, in the laundry, bathroom, kitchen, outside on the porch, in the basement. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect price great product!!!!, August 26, 2013
I have to admit I was amazed with this product it whitens white removes mold from clothes (had a pair if power pink capris that was on the floor of my basement when it flooded and it was stained with mold after several washes of cheer the mold still did not come out ....but I added a half of cup of the Germicidal Clorox bleach and my capris were like new!!! It freshens disinfects removes mold staph germs and brightens I'm very satisfied!!!! Perfect price too!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., October 16, 2012
This is great for towels & white laundry. Use a drop in dishwasher or dishwater to kill bacterial. Use in mop water cleans floor & keeps mop white. Just be careful don't get it on colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so Nice to have a full bottle of Bleach instead of the short-changed ones, October 3, 2013
John N. Schëar "cxxi121" (Roanoke, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Sorry about the editorial on the constant war on container downsizing and price increasing.

This is Clorox Ultra Bleach in a full Three Quarter Gallon bottle instead of the full range of other sizes. I guess we will never see gallons again and this is better. Who cares? It works and cleans stains among many different household items and does it well. I just came back from the garage where I used about 25% of this bottle to disinfect our plumbers snake. After using the 25% I filled the container with hot water and let it sit for a day or so depending on the rain and when complete it will leave the snake clean and disinfected.

The best part about this size is our not having to stock up at the big box and get a hernia carrying all those bottles to the truck and then to the garage. Now the UPS guy has to do the heavy lifting and we just watch. Thanks a boatload.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bleach people - what is there to really say, September 23, 2013
It's bleach and it works. I gave it 5 stars on the price and having a big heavy box delivered right to my door instead of lugging a big heavy box and/or bottles from the shipping cart, then to my car , then to my house - it's worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say..., August 6, 2013
Its bleach. we use it a lot for cleaning and pressure washing outside. shipping was fast and i didn't have to lug it home from the store. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!!!, August 3, 2013
The cost and delivery time was excellent!!! It definitely serves
the purpose of ordering quantity. I would love to order larger
bottles. I will be back on this one

4.0 out of 5 stars Highest strength I'm aware of!, July 23, 2013
I've not seen this little bit of extra strength Clorox in my area. I only buy Clorox when using bleach although other brands are cheaper. I like the smell of clean and sanitary. The 96-oz size is very convenient and not overly heavy for me to use.

ARRAY(0xd92f13e4)