Most helpful positive review
13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
on August 11, 2008
The breakthrough for this product is the shelf-life. Normally, if you mix bleach with water yourself, the chlorine dissipates in less than 24 hours. Due to a buffering chemistry, this will be stable for one full year on the shelf in your home. But you will probably use it up before then, because it really gives a nice clean smell of bleach instead of the faux perfume of most sprays, and because it is 99.99% percent effective on germs and viruses.That means you can keep it handy in the bath, kitchen etc, wherever you want disinfecting. This is better for the environment than most disinfectants in household use, such as triclosan, which cause resistant bacteria. Moreover, it will not bleach fabric or rugs, and it is harmless to kids and pets, leaving no chemical residue. It's an excellent product that I have used for over 2 years now and really like.