5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Products
I have always loved this product. It cleans superbly and has the nicest, freshest smell that I love. The only thing is I do love the lavender color liquid cleaner the best and they sent me this one. I want the lavender one next time. The product is great.
Published on May 26, 2010 by Skyeblue

1.0 out of 5 stars Objectional smell
Published 22 months ago by Capri2724

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Products, May 26, 2010
This review is from: Clorox 32 Oz Formula 409® Glass & Surface Cleaner 14812 (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and clear glass!, November 2, 2011
Effective in cleaning glass. I like cleaning my bathroom as quickly and easily as I can and this does the job. Just a quick few sprays on my mirror and wipe and most (but not all) of the smudges disappear. Stubborn spots certainly need a few wipes before disappearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Items arrived great condition and packaged EXCELLENT ~, September 15, 2009
Btru2yrslf (Sarasota, Florida) - See all my reviews
Thank you for prompt shipping and for your care in packaging this liquid glass cleaner (409) soooo well! There was NOT a drip outside of a single bottle...

I Love this glass cleaning spray for a number of reasons #1 the Smell....is fresh! #2 no streaks #3 I use it almost every where I need to quick wipe up a spill or pet accident... I purchased it here because of the cost being SO MUCH LESS than in stores where I live! Thank you for your professionalism.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only safe cleaner for granite and natural stone, September 18, 2013
This can be safely used on any type of natural stone. I have personally used it on all types of marble, granite (sealed and unsealed),and travertine. You still may want to do a test spot but I can verify the success with the aforementioned stones. Safe for stainless steel too. I used to be able to find it locally in my stores for around $3 a bottle, but no more. At first I thought it was discontinued, but found it searching the internet. I order it by the case (4) 1 gallon containers on other websites. I refill a spray bottle as needed. This price is a bit high.

5.0 out of 5 stars SURFACE CLEANER, April 5, 2013
A GREAT CLEANER THAT CAN BE USED ON COUNTERS, IN SINKS, AND ON FLOORS WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT FADING OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND. NOT NECESSARY TO RINE EITHER!

1.0 out of 5 stars Objectional smell, November 2, 2012
I needed something to clean my engineered quartz and this product was recommended by Dupont as having been tested and found safe for my countertops. I have asthma and allergies and this product is so heavily perfumed that it made me sick. I tried to use it 5 or 6 times, including holding my nose and it gave me asthma and a headache that lasted 2 days. There are many hundreds of thousands of people across the country who are sensitive to fragrances who will not be able to use this product. I have used 409 All Purpose Cleaner for 30 years but was told by the salesperson that it and most other general purpose cleaners were not safe for engineered quartz. She said to use only her very expensive polish.

I have 30 LINEAR FEET (not square feet) of Zodiaq engineered quartz; it cost a fortune to buy and install. I do not want to damage it. I emailed the company about the problem with the fragrance and the response was sorry about this, just pick out something else in the cleaning department. Had I done that I could have damaged my countertops.

I wrote to Windex and they suggest Windex Multi-surface Antibacterial Cleaner as having been tested and found safe for my countertops. It does have a citrus scent but I can use it without getting sick.

I am disappointed that 409 has produced such a perfummy product that so many people will not be able to use. Why put perfume in a cleaning product?

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 22, 2014
this stuff works

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as claimed, April 3, 2012
I really was expecting something useful for $9 but this is just your average Window non-cleaner.
Anyone can advice me where can I get a proper cleaner without leaving smuges etc.?

Rate and Discover Movies