5.0 out of 5 stars I love pine-sol
everybody knows the quality behind pine sol, and to purchase
3 large bottles for a great price is awesome. I bought a case of
the lemon fragrance and the regular scent for a great price. buying
like this cuts back making many purchases to the supermarket.
Published 8 months ago by clarence revelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Delivery!
Fragrance is horrible. Mistakenly sent instead of Original. Fortunately Amazon gave me a credit. Imagine trying to lug this exceptionally heavy package back to a UPS store. Again, wrong product.
Published 12 months ago by Anna Maria

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your mother's Pine Sol, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Clorox 35419 Pine-Sol 144-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Bottle (Case of 3) (Misc.)
This is not the same concentrate as you buy in the store, but if you adjust the ratios, it's more than a deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love pine-sol, August 3, 2013
everybody knows the quality behind pine sol, and to purchase
3 large bottles for a great price is awesome. I bought a case of
the lemon fragrance and the regular scent for a great price. buying
like this cuts back making many purchases to the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great, April 6, 2014
The stuff just works nuff said!! How much can I pretend to say about a cleaning solution. OK my life story in a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clorox 35419 Pine-Sol 144-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Bottle (Case of 3), February 20, 2014
I don't have a car to go shopping. I'm glad by purchasing this product on line and have it delivered to my residence. "Shipping Free 2-Day UPS . What a deal, I highly recommend this product. I use Pine Sol in my household cleaning for years. Now with 144-Ounce bottles. it will last me a while and I will defiantly reorder again. Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 16, 2014
I was constantly running out and buying little bottles for cleaning the office at a business. this was a good value and best of all it was delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner - Great price!, January 9, 2014
Consumer Reports rated Pine Sol as one of the best cleaners. This is the way to buy it! BIG bottles, and a much lower price per oz. It lasts a long time, even for me, with lots of dogs and lots of floors!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 6, 2014
great product and great price with excellent shipping right to our door; highly recommend this product for office and home needs

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent all purpose cleaning product., November 28, 2013
Great smell,Dilute if smell is too strong. Decent cleaning power, used as commercial application for us for some time now.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEAN, August 7, 2013
GOT THIS USED TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAIN...THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GREAT PRODUCT...IT CLEANS THE DIRT WELL...GET THIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pine Sol, March 19, 2013
Pine Sol is the my cleaning product of choice in my kennel environment. Kills germs, but the chemicals don't seem to bother my precious furs. Of-course we are careful to remove the product completely, and none of my pups come in direct contact with the product--I like the natural scent. The best part of ordering this product on-line is that I don't have to schlepp it home and the price seems to be a little less expensive than my area stories including the warehouse clubs (I have prime shipping, tho). My review: It works.

ARRAY(0xa7d36a20)