5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner - Great price!
Consumer Reports rated Pine Sol as one of the best cleaners. This is the way to buy it! BIG bottles, and a much lower price per oz. It lasts a long time, even for me, with lots of dogs and lots of floors!
Published 10 months ago by J. Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Delivery!
Fragrance is horrible. Mistakenly sent instead of Original. Fortunately Amazon gave me a credit. Imagine trying to lug this exceptionally heavy package back to a UPS store. Again, wrong product.
Published 20 months ago by Anna Maria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner - Great price!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Clorox 35419 Pine-Sol 144-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Bottle (Case of 3) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love pine-sol, August 3, 2013
everybody knows the quality behind pine sol, and to purchase
3 large bottles for a great price is awesome. I bought a case of
the lemon fragrance and the regular scent for a great price. buying
like this cuts back making many purchases to the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use just a little in each laundry load, not nearly the half cup that Clorox suggests, August 1, 2014
The utility of Pine-Sol is well established. It has a fresh clean smell that's pleasing, especially for laundry.

I use just a little bit in a load of laundry. Clorox recommends a half cup for a load but I don't use even half that. It takes away the fragrance put into the regular laundry detergent and leaves the clothes with only a touch of pine-sol scent. That's my preference.

The deal is good enough. It matched the best I could find at the big box stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the product, June 26, 2014
But I didn't get what I was ordering. I received regular pine sol. But I didn't want to have to pay to send it back or wait for more so I kept it and used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great, April 6, 2014
The stuff just works nuff said!! How much can I pretend to say about a cleaning solution. OK my life story in a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clorox 35419 Pine-Sol 144-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Bottle (Case of 3), February 20, 2014
I don't have a car to go shopping. I'm glad by purchasing this product on line and have it delivered to my residence. "Shipping Free 2-Day UPS . What a deal, I highly recommend this product. I use Pine Sol in my household cleaning for years. Now with 144-Ounce bottles. it will last me a while and I will defiantly reorder again. Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 16, 2014
I was constantly running out and buying little bottles for cleaning the office at a business. this was a good value and best of all it was delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 6, 2014
great product and great price with excellent shipping right to our door; highly recommend this product for office and home needs

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent all purpose cleaning product., November 28, 2013
Great smell,Dilute if smell is too strong. Decent cleaning power, used as commercial application for us for some time now.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEAN, August 7, 2013
k2 "    " (Hollywood, CA 90046 USA) - See all my reviews
GOT THIS USED TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAIN...THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GREAT PRODUCT...IT CLEANS THE DIRT WELL...GET THIS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Clorox 35419 Pine-Sol 144-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner Bottle (Case of 3)
$53.25 $35.47
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.