Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

Totally agree with others that this makes cleaning the toilet a lot easier, that the brush works well, and that there is really no mess to deal with once done.

However, now that we have used these for a couple months, we can say that the 'clean' does not last as long as the old liquid and toilet scrub brush method does. In every toilet we have noticed that the waterline film comes back within just a few days, and that other yucky growth begins to creep up the sides shortly thereafter. The liquid and toilet brush method kept the toilet clean looking for at least a full week, if not closer to two... but these do not.

Nice and easy, but expensive since we have to clean so much more often and buy so much more product. Recommend for a touch up when guests are visiting, but not for use as the only product to clean toilets.
on October 6, 2012
For years I would not buy items like this because I felt like they just cost too much for the convenience. But, over time, I came to HATE seeing the toilet bowl brush in my bathroom. I kept thinking about all the germs and bacteria that was growing on it. (Taking Microbiology this semester isn't helping matters, either!) I'd bleach it on a regular basis but still hated seeing it.

I tried these a couple of months ago and love them. They have a lot of soap/cleanser in them that allows me to do a thorough job even if I am a day or two late on my cleaning schedule. I try to clean my toilet on the day before the city picks up our garbage. That way I just pop it off the handle directly into the trash and take it straight outside for pick up.

Now, if only someone would make a disposable/affordable plunger!
on August 19, 2013
This used to be a GREAT product, but then the company changed it to a different design. The disposable scrubby end falls apart pretty much instantly the moment it gets wet, leaving you with a lost scrubby stuck down into your toilet.

If I liked groping around inside a bowl with my hand, I would have no need for this product in the first place. I'm just saying. Some folks are into that. I, however, am not.

Plus, the new scrubby design is small and limp. I don't need something with the tensile strength of a wad of steel wool for a one-use, disposable product, but I'd at least appreciate it if it could manage to complete that one use before dissolving into a toilet-clogging flotsom.

On the other hand, it's expensive.
on June 12, 2015
You do need to clean a little more often with these scrubs, but it's so convenient that it's worth it. You don't have to put any gel/liquids or powders in the bowl beforehand, which is great if you're sensitive to the smell of cleaning products. Just FYI, but this ten-pack is available in stores for about $4.50 (right now these are $10.50 on Amazon), so check locally before you purchase.
on October 20, 2014
The Clorox System is the cleanest easiest way to clean you toilet. There is enough soap infused into the pad to do 2 toilets. When your done just pull the lever on the handle and let it drop into your trash container. No brush or holder to clean.They are not that much more expensive if you consider the cost of a brush and holder and cleaning supplies.
on October 10, 2013
Love it. LOVE IT! I mean this is the future of toilet bowl cleaning products! Does it get any better? Well...I mean, I guess it could be better. You COULD flush these down the toilet, but you cannot. Anyhoo. Aside from that, they rock.
on August 17, 2012
I love these for a quick clean. About once a month I'll get the bucket and rag out and do a deep clean on the toilet but if you want to do a quick clean in the meantime, these work great. I have to use these maybe once a week.
on July 13, 2012
I do love this product for the ease with which I can attach it (never having to touch it), use it, and dispose of it. The one issue I have with it, which is somewhat minor, is that 1 refill is primarily limited to one toilet.
on February 11, 2014
This is such a great invention. The cleaning solution is in the pad, which you attach to the wand and then discard without ever touching the pad. No more bottles of cleaning solution, no more rubber gloves. Love it.
on November 5, 2014
At first, this seemed like a great bargain. Then, I noticed that these refills are much thinner and not as effective at cleaning as the ones you buy at a brick and mortar store. Not a great bargain after all.