Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MyLux Handbag 152336 black
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 6, 2012
The bag arrived before the stipulated time given so that was a plus, it was also in excellent condition. I gave it a 5 because not only is it stylish but I absolutely loooove the buttons ....the picture does not do the bag justice as it really is nicer lol ...I am please with the purchase! Thumbs up once more to Amazon and it affiliates ...nice!
on March 10, 2014
I first saw this bag a year ago and really wanted to order it. However, i read some of the reviews and many of them were bad. well, i didn't order the handbag. when i tried looking up the bag this year i couldn't find it and i was crushed. fortunately for me i was able to locate it and regardless of the bad reviews i ordered it. It arrived two weeks ago very quicly after i ordered it and i am in complete LOVE with it. it is very stylish and unique and i have gotten many compliments about it. I took it on a trip to Africa and even the african women adored it. I do not regret buying this bag i really like it and i will order another one. many of the bad reviews were about the snaps falling off or getting broken. well i am very rough on handbags and i tell you i haven't had any problems with the snaps. i have one suggestion if one does fall of Krazy Glue Duhh to all those naysayers who gave it a bad review. one said that it smelled when she received it. Mines didn't. it smelled very fresh and new and the construction was perfect. KUDOS to the company that makes this bag and i hope they would try to make luggage as well. Just order the handbag and i guarantee you will like it.
on November 29, 2012
The bag is decent and the buttons are a nice touch but the bag is large, larger than I thought although I read the dimensions. The rings that hold the straps were worn like the bag was used, they were scratched up. The inside is lined nicely. For the price it is okay, it is a gift for my 15 year old, she may use it for a small book bag for school.
on March 19, 2013
Beautiful Bag but the buttons come off and they cant replace buttons. I returned bag I would walk into places and buttons would be rolling all over the floor of establishments felt weird. Sad they cant make this bag work properly.
on December 8, 2013
I got this bag in white, for the summer. I was pleasently surprised with the design and the size if the purse. Be careful of the magnetic snaps on the pockets of the purse. They are thin, so you have to take your time and gently match the two together. Hey Ladies,for the money this is a good deal and lots of Fun to carry. Yep, a fun convesation piece to add to your wardrobe.
on February 19, 2013
I ordered it in grey and I really like it. It's a bit longer than i was expecting but I really like it! The buttons are really great and it's very unique. The bag kinda looks a little bit tacky in the picture but the leather looks really real and I honestly love it. My only concern is that the detachable shoulder strap is a bit thin so you probably shouldn't put a whole lot in there unless you are using the normal straps.
on December 9, 2012
I ordered a gray purse, the tag on the purse says gray, however what I received was not at all a gray purse. What I received was an awful light brown color that I wouldn't even call toupe. I would never ever pick this color out if I saw it in person. The purse shown as the gray purse I ordered was misleading because it's a totally different color in person. Also there was one button missing. Not at all satisified with this purchase. It looks like a cheap color and cheap leather.
on June 24, 2014
The bag was beautiful, but when i removed it from the package, it felt very heavy and since I carry a lot in my handbags, it wouldn't work for me.
on March 8, 2013
It was love at first sight. I even paid extra so it would be delivered ASAP. When I got it I was extremely surprised at it's size but it made me love it even more. The only thing that bothers me is the buttons popping off but that's nothing a little glue won't fix.
I'm so happy I ended up ordering another one in white!
on December 29, 2014
Very fast shipping and accurate description.