Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Can't Buy a Thrill Linna may be from a little country town, but she's no pushover--and she moved to Tokyo with one goal in mind: to find the Knight Sabers and join them. When she's attacked by a mad Boomer, Linna witnesses the Sabers' prowess firsthand.
2. Fragile Linna tracks down Priss and states her case - she won't stand down until she's one of the Knight Sabers. After trailing her to Sylia's boutique, Linna enters the grueling simulation to test her mettle.
3. Keep Me Hanging On Sylia has a hardsuit made for the new recruit. Linna gets a first-rate crash course in her highly-advanced mech when Priss calls for back up - she's stuck in a diner with a waitress Boomer gone berserk!
4. Machine Head Linna's suit malfunctions in the heat of battle and the rogue Boomer nearly serves her a death sentence. Later, Nene hacks into Genom's server and uncovers information on the megacorporation's most recent experiments.
5. Rough and Ready The Knight Sabers pull the plug on a rogue boomer with an appetite for more machinery, but the AD Police has orders to put the heat on the vigilantes!
6. Get it On It looks like the gig is up for the Knight Sabers as the AD Police shoot to kill and news cameras hover overhead - until a fourth hardsuit comes in to take over the show! Later, an unexpected guest shows up at Sylia's boutique.
7. Look at Yourself When a boomer at Genom's deep-sea testing facility wreaks havoc in Tokyo, Sylia deploys the Knight Sabers before Nigel's repairs on the suits are complete!
8. Fire Ball The Knight Sabers hit the streets when a wheeled boomer runs amok on the highway. The high-speed chase isn't going their way until Priss gives Nigel's latest super-powered project a spin.
9. My Nation Underground Something is swiping boomers from Tokyo's subterranean tunnels, and a rumor about a certain AD Policeman's interest in Priss throws a wrench in the Knight Sabers' gears.
10. Woke Up with a Monster When orders from above snuff the AD Police's case on the machine-devouring beast, Leon and Daley take matters in their own hands. Priss puts her foot down about a teammate's missteps - a rescue mission may be Nene's last chance to prove her worth!
11. Sheer Heart Attack Genom's newest project progresses and Mason digs deeper for dirt to disarm the Knight Sabers. While back home in the country, Linna is corralled into an arranged date - only to be interrupted by a desperate call from Nene.
12. Made in Japan Priss flies solo against one of the military's massive secret weapons, Nene works overtime from her desk and the third Saber sister makes a tough call. Genom's manipulations deepen as a double agent makes his last deal and a mechanic gets a visitor.
13. Atom Heart Mother Sylia recruits the Knight Sabers to unearth her father's lab before Genom gets to it, but Nene cross-examines her leader about alarming facts behind the Stingray's history.
14. Shock Treatment Priss locates the buried lab, but Sylia's still holding back details. The Knight Sabers rush underground to save their leader when her crazed solo mission is sabotaged, but a bizarre phenomenon - unlocked by Sylia herself - renders their suits useless.
15. Minute by Minute After watching helplessly as Mason saunters off with the Sotai, the Sabers are forced to abandon their suits in the ruins. Priss takes a night ride with an AD Policeman and Nigel divulges the connection between Sylia and the glowing child she released.
16. I Surrender Sylia musters up the strength to begin building new hardsuits, but a pissed off Saber walks out on the project. The AD Police go on strike and Nene is locked inside HQ when Galatea's playtime awakens hundreds of rogue boomers in storage!
17. Moving Waves Nene hacks away at the building's security system for a way out, but the rampaging boomers infiltrate her station before she can send an SOS! With their suits far from being complete, the Knight Sabers need to think of something quick.
18. We Built this City Priss and Leon blast their way through the hoard of machines on the motoslave to Nene and the AD chiefs - but when a biomechanical mass blocks their only escape, the chiefs make a last ditch effort to freeze the boomers cold in their tracks.
19. Are You Experienced? Tokyo is crawling with mad boomers. Leon hatches a plan to cut off the Dragon Line, but a giant megaboomer looms in their path. Meanwhile, Nigel and Mackey put the finishing touches on the new and improved hardsuits.
20. One of These Nights As Galatea awakens the Dragon Line, she grants Mason's request - but not exactly how he intended. Leon's not a smooth dude, but just as he gets to Priss, the Knight Sabers call her into action!
21. Close to the Edge The Sabers' new suits let them unlock a new power when they get entangled in the Dragon Line! Back at Sylia's mansion, the group celebrates their victory - but Galatea sends them a late night surprise.
22. Physical Graffiti An underwater battle ensues as boomers pour into Sylia's mansion. When the Knight Sabers finally find refuge from the biomechanical fallout, they discover they aren't the only survivors.
23. Hydra The Knight Sabers assemble and rocket toward the Genom tower to face Galatea. Mackey makes a critical sacrifice and Priss melds with the boomer technology to battle the phenomenon.
24. Light My Fire As the Genom tower takes Galatea's shape and heads for the Umbrella orbiting Earth, the Knight Sabers launch a plan to send themselves into space and save the globe from boomer domination!
25. Walking on the Moon A moment from Galatea's perspective sheds light on Dr. Stingray's downfall. The Knight Sabers infiltrate the Umbrella, but can they destroy the boomer queen's hive before she takes over all mechanical material - including their own suits?