Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 8, 2010
I definitely agree as well that this song is an instant classic. This song is basically about someone wanting to have sex with you in a very passionate and aggressive way. Like many others, I remember seeing the music video to this song when I was a teenager. I honestly found the music video very eccentric (in a positive way), but creative at the same time, and hearing the song got me interested in hearing it more. I admit that this review is also influenced by the fact that I think that he is very hot in the video. The song contains many good industrial rock notes in it, and I like the words to the chorus when he nearly seductively whispers towards the middle of the song (there is a cool chorus part where he says the following lyrics that I find very sexy and creative:( Through every forest, above the trees Within my stomach, scraped off my knees I drink the honey inside your hive You are the reason I stay alive). Obviously, many who read this review already know exactly what that part of the chorus means. I was only listing one part of the various great parts of the song that I found very exciting. Obviously, this is also a good song to add to a collection of makeout session/you know what session songs.
22 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2008
The only reason I'm writing this is because it doesn't have a review. Come on... absolute instant classic. If you haven't seen the video, watch it immediately.
on June 5, 2010
Traditionally an oldies and jazz fan, this song lead me to exploring rock and punk music. One of my favorite songs.
on September 9, 2013
I can get lost in listening to Nine Inch Nails music for hours, even today. It brings back so mant wonderful memories of me and my teenage son bonding over "his" music! We would spend hours on weekends/evenings listening to the music that was really touching his heart at the time, and talking about what it meant to him. I came to love the music every bit as much as he did!
on March 19, 2015
Very explicit language, but great song. Love the beat and creativity. I'm very open minded and the vibes you get from this song are intense. Nine Inch Nails has been a very imaginative band. Their sound is uniquely theirs. For me, this song's rythem and unique sounds make it ear candy, even more so than the lyrics do.
on January 18, 2014
I know that this is a really naughty song and I shouldn't listen to it.. but I cant help the way it makes me feel.. The quality is really good to.. sounds great.. would recommend to anyone who loves Nine inch nails..
on May 26, 2014
The first NIN song that I ever heard was Closer. It lured me in to Trent Reznor's amazing music, and I have yet to get tired of their music. Closer is one of NIN's tracks which made it mainstream.
on August 9, 2015
I only purchase off of Amazon songs I WANT & LOVE=Why would I ever give less than 5 stars to any mp3 I had purchased unless the mp3 was bad quality which NEVER HAPPENS?
on December 20, 2013
This song is classic. Hard bass, sexy lyrics and everything 9 Inch Nails should be. This isn't a song for the meek... Instead, for those of us with guts and intentions.
on November 1, 2013
This is an oldie but goodie and I lost my original CD when I moved a while back. I missed it and thought I'd get an MP3 version and I'm back in the mix.