Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 28, 2011
Worst of all, when I was hanging up my clothes several hangers broke with the weight of certain items - such as a pair of trouser (women's size 6, so quite small which I would expect would hold them as they specifically include trouser clips).

My fault for not understanding the description properly but just to clarify, there are only 44 hangers. I misinterpreted the description thinking there were trouser clip hangers and shoulder pad hangers but these are just accessories (is mentioned in the description). I chose this set thinking 60 hangers for $30 would be a good price. But I could have got something much better if I realised it was only 44 hangers.

All in all I am not happy and wouldn't recommend for the price.
on November 1, 2011
They break with even light jackets. Sometimes the cascading hooks break even without any clothes. The manufacturer should fix this and/or Amazon should stop selling these.
on July 15, 2012
I love these better than any other version. The built in hook allows you to hang other things from the hanger - matching pants with a top, a belt, a necklace. Someone thought they were weak BUT I have hung chains of up to 4 of these hangers loaded with clothing (even two hangers per hook!)...and have only broken a couple. My goal is to replace every hanger in the house with these bit by bit.
on April 27, 2012
I was so excited to get these hangars to help organize my closet. As it turns out these hangars are junk! They snap when only carrying a pair of pants. Definitely stay away!
on January 21, 2012
I bought two sets of these hangers and I have had no problems with them. I love how much room they help create in my closet. I have been looking for more of them and I finally found them here on amazon. I had originally purchased from Sam's Club.
on December 19, 2011
Makes so much more room in my closet that it is almost unbelievable. Easy to see what is hanging and where.