5.0 out of 5 stars They don't know
The other reviewers are morons. This is clearly the shelf only and brackets are sold separately unless you buy a kit.
Published 13 months ago by harryhoudini

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a peice of metal
It would help if there were brackets to actually hang the shelf. Without the brackets, it's just a peice of metal. I wanted a shelf.
Published 22 months ago by Ryan Parvatikar

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't know, December 3, 2013
This review is from: ClosetMaid 72 by 12-Inch SuperSlide Wire Shelf, White (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a peice of metal, April 5, 2013
Ryan Parvatikar "Ryan" (Jacksonville N.C. United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars These wire shelves are IMPOSSIBLE to clean, December 21, 2010
Linda T (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I moved into a condo where the closets are furnished with ClosetMaid wire shelving. They were filthy. I dismounted them, which is not easy, and put them into the bath tub where I scrubbed them. Scrubbing each wire is very time consuming. When they were finally white and clean, I let them air dry. Even though they are definitely clean, they are still sticky. Searching on the web, this is apparently a well-known problem with wire shelves. Friends advised me to throw them out and buy new shelves.

ClosetMaid 72 by 12-Inch SuperSlide Wire Shelf, White