Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2013
The movie was astounding in its presentation and message. This guide is one I will use in the classroom to help teach the lessons of the movie - which are important to all of us. Would recommend seeing the movie; I will own it as soon as it is available. This guide is great for the classroom or small gatherings of people who want to watch an important message about our lives and our meaning in this world.
on November 9, 2012
I purchased the "Cloud Atlas" study guide recently. I like using this type of guide while reading a challenging book. In the past, I've used Sparknotes.com, and am very satisfied with that product.

I was quite disappointed with the quality of the material in the "Cloud Atlas" study guide. There were numerous instances of misspelled words. Also, I found some of the summaries to be inaccurate or lacking in detail.

This study guide is sufficient enough to assist your understanding of "Cloud Atlas". However, I was expecting the same quality as that of Sparknotes.com or Cliffs Notes. Sadly, BookCaps failed to deliver.
on January 2, 2013
I started Cloud Atlas as an audio book not knowing how abrupt the changes are in the story. This guide was most helpful for keeping continuity as i listened .
on May 25, 2013
I thought there might be some analysis or insight into Cloud Atlas here but it is mostly just a summary of the book. If you have been assigned to read Cloud Atlas but don't want to then this is probably a good book for you. If you actually read Cloud Atlas and are looking for help processing everything in the book, this does not help much.
on March 9, 2013
The Cloud Atlas BookCaps Study Guide was A real bonus to understanding the book and the film. Because of the complexity in these materials of six interwoven plot lines and stories, the Study Guide was extremely helpful.
on November 20, 2012
Excellent synopsis - hits the high points, helps you remember the core points as the book is very complex.
Can also help to understand the Movie a bit more.
on February 18, 2013
Found in helpful in figuring out this very complicated book. Definitely added to my appreciation of the book which I would highly recommend.
on May 3, 2013
This study guide brought out points in a very complex novel that I had missed...for example, the theme of reincarnation.
on February 12, 2013
Did you see the movie? Did you wonder what it was about? I recommend having this guide handy when you read the book.
on December 5, 2012
If a book is so poorly written that it needs a study guide, it amounts to a rip off. The guide did help me understand the book. But with better writing, the guide should not have been needed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse