1,113 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful companion and sleep aide
Our two year old got one of these as an infant and the 'rain' noise has been a staple to help him fall asleep since. His "Sheepie" is a close companion even when the noise is not playing. We bought another one just last week to give as a baby gift, and found that they had upgraded a little. Our sleep sheep only plays 23 minutes of noise, but the newer model give you...
Published on August 19, 2007 by Mark Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful idea...but imperfect execution
This item is a WONDERFUL idea, but it has two key flaws:

1) there isn't a continuous play mode!! There are only two timed options (23 and 45 min), then the sound turns off. My newborn needed the sound maintained continuously to STAY asleep, not just to FALL asleep. Thus, we would have to keep pressing the button over and over, waking up ourselves when the...
Published on April 4, 2008 by Victorian house renovator

‹ Previous | 136 37 38112 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Sheep, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Cloud b Sound Machine Soother, Sleep Sheep (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Baby Product)
I first received one as a gift. My daughter still uses it to fall asleep each night 8 years on. Since then, I've bought three more as baby shower gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for baby, February 16, 2014
This is great other than my baby is scared of the whale sounds! Has volume knob, 4 sounds, can attach to crib. It has two timing settings. I really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 16, 2014
buy this product for every baby born in my family . provides soothing sounds that gently lull baby to sleep . this was the only thing that seemed to sooth my newborn granddaughter , she is now 18 months and has learned to change the tunes herself. would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Still works two years later., February 11, 2014
iPod I bought this when my grandson Tommy was born , that's two years ago and they still use it at night to put him to sleep. I want one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy, February 10, 2014
37happybrooms (Jeffersonvile, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This toy was loved by my grandson immediately. It is his bedtime staple. Appears to be well made and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves this!, February 10, 2014
I bought this for my grandson when he was a couple months old after my daughter said he was having trouble sleeping. He's now 18 months and this is now his 'have to have' when he goes to bed. Very cute and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this!, February 7, 2014
He loves the playful sounds the most but the waterfall keeps him settled when I first lay him down. It seems to run for a long time before turning off too which is nice. And I LOVE that it has a Velcro strap so that if we take it on the go, he can't throw it our of the stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars was a gift for christmas from his great grandma, February 7, 2014
BEST GIFT ever, between this and the merlin sleep suit....two favorite items he got for Christmas. The settings are all nice and he giggles at the whale noises but it's the mother's heart beat that my son loves. We co-slept in the beginning and "darth vader" (my nickname for the sheep because the mothers heart beat reminds me of darth vader breathing after a while) came to bed with us every night. now he's switching to his pack and play and I just turn it on when I'm going to set him down and he stays asleep till he needs to eat, then I put him right back with it on and he sleeps right away, without it he wakes up instantly and it's back to getting him sleepy again for hours....I don't know what I'd do without this sheep....oh wait yes I do....I'd be insane from lack of sleep....

Age started use: 3 months, currently 4 months and 3 weeks

Pros
So Soft and fluffy
The timer being able to be set to 45 or 25....most don't allow past 25 and it takes the longer setting for my son to get into his deep sleep
the strap that you can velcro around the crib/pack and play, I like it because he can't grab it and pull it to his face like he does with all his other toys so I can sleep without worry of him suffocating with it

Cons:
picks up lint like crazy, so be sure to keep it in a clean spot
Wish you could have an hour or more timer option
the ocean and whale noises practically the same thing....would have been nice to have another option but I really only use the heart beat anyways
Bulky for travel and the travel version does not have the heart beat....and we travel a lot....but what I've done is just pop out the sound machine and take that only on the plane or out in the stroller, then put it back in when we reach out destination.

Con's not enough to bring it down a star because in the end, it's a miracle worker and I know my son would be having a much harder time transitioning to his pack and play without it right now. I LOVE this sheep

4.0 out of 5 stars Cloud b Sleep Sheep, January 30, 2014
Very well made. Purchased for our grandson and the reports are glowing - works well and does the job - reports happy new Mom. rlw

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lamb helps baby sleep soundly, January 27, 2014
WE love this lamb - i would recommend it for any new mother. Great baby shower gift that may not be on the registry!

‹ Previous | 136 37 38112 | Next ›