Industrial-Sized Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

Color: Sleep SheepChange

on October 4, 2012
We bought the sleep sheep 6.5 months ago for my newborn and she loves it. There is a timer switch that has it turn off at 23 min, 45 min, or if you put the switch in the middle it has continuous play (45min is usually long enough for my daughter. It is very soft and portable. I love the size of the full size sheep although I like the sound options better on the travel size one (although as stated above this one is also very portable). In 6.5 months we are just now replacing the batteries. My only complaint would be that the buttons can get a little touchy.
on April 6, 2013
I've only had this for about 3 nights now. It made me fall asleep the first night within minutes, and has helped my infant each night. I only use the heartbeat function but it's great. And my two year old likes to turn on the music option and boogie down. My only issue is that the Velcro tab that keeps the electronic component in the giraffe gets right in the way of the buttons. If I need to turn it on again once it ends, I fear the Velcro noise will wake up my little one. So far I've made it work though. The giraffe is super cozy and a nice big size too.
on December 4, 2011
I was a little hesitant to buy this because it doesn't play lullabies and that's what I was looking for, but now I'm glad I took the risk. It's adorable, it's soft, and I love that I can strap it to the baby's crib so my toddlers can't run off with it. I also love the white noise feature - it helps my baby, and I even use it for ME sometimes! I also like that I can use the knob to turn it off whenever I want, but my kids haven't figured out how to turn it back on. Definitely a battery-saver that way. I wish I'd had this for my other kids as babies, too!
on April 24, 2010
we ended up exchanging this one for the travel size sleep sheep b/c this one is absolutely huge!!! it's literally the size of my 6 week old baby. the travel size is the perfect size for her now and when she grows. it has the same sounds as the bigger one and the same timers. the timers are for 25 minutes or 45 minutes and we've found that they work great. we use the shorter one for times when she's already mostly asleep and the longer one for times when she needs a bit longer to fall asleep. love, love, love the Cloud B on-the-go sleep sheep!
on March 17, 2013
The sleep sheep has been a staple of our sleep routine since the beginning. After using it steadily for a year, the sound box stopped working. As soon as I contacted Cloud B, they sent us a replacement sound box, no problem.

We like the ocean sound best and rain is very nice but really haven't used the other sounds. I do wish it had an option for night-long sound.

As a tip, when we travel, we take the sound box along so she has the continuity of the same sounds to fall asleep to. No need to find room to pack the whole sheep.
on September 30, 2010
We registered for this item in preparation for the arrival of our first baby. We received it as a gift before she was born and I used it to relax and fall asleep in the final weeks of pregnancy before our baby arrived. Now that she is here, we use the Sleep Sheep each night after she's been fed, as we rock her to sleep. It's successful in helping us transition her from snuggling next to me, where she can hear my heart beat, to sleeping in her bed. I also purchased this as a gift for several friends with small babies because I like it so much!
on April 9, 2015
I had high hopes for this because my daughter loves white noise to sleep to. The sound part won't fit in the sheep, so it's half hanging out, which means I won't be able to have it attached to her crib as soon as she's mobile. It turns off free just 43 minutes, there's no option to have it continuous. There is not plain white noise sound. The closest is the ocean, but the wave sound is so loud compared to the lull that it wakes her up. It was so cute I couldn't help but get it, but I should've just gotten a regular sound machine that stays on
on April 25, 2010
I just bought this for my 6 month old who has been having some trouble going to sleep without noise and music wasn't cutting it. She's a little old for the heartbeat or whale noises, but I can see how those could be great for a newborn. The ocean sounds, however, soothe her right to sleep. I was FINALLY able to just put her in her crib fairly awake at bedtime and she's just so relaxed for about a minute before dozing off. I only gave it 4 stars because of the timer. I wish it could stay on longer. I would definitely recommend this to others!
on August 1, 2015
I love that is has four different sounds and they are all soothing.
Our Giraffe is 5 years old!!! And it still works good. I have my second baby now and he loves it too.
There is a safari sounding track with drum beats, a more mellow jungle waterfall/rain track with a frog, a white noise track and a heartbeat track.
There is a volume control dial on the back.
You can choose between 23 and 45 minute sleep timers and 4 different sound tracks.

Here is our five year old Giraffe :)
on January 23, 2010
I purchased this item b/c I loved the idea of the mother heartbeat... funny thing is that it's not one of his favorite sound but my 3.5 month goes to sleep so much easier with the sheep on. And if he starts to wake up we are able to restart the music and it calms him back down. *It has a 35min timer. Wich is very nice b/c otherwise I can't even emagine how many batteries we would have gone through allready! It also has a very safe velcro strap so you don't have to worry about the sheep falling into the crib with your baby! Also very soft.