Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 22, 2013
I downloaded this one on a whim. Something different, not my usual choice of word games. I found the more we played, the better I liked it. My husband and I play after dinner, just to sit and relax, or outside during the fall now, and put our heads together to figure these out. Some are easy, but most take a little thought and some time. At our ages we have plenty of time now. My grandson will like this one when he comes over, he has always loved riddles. Just a good way to enjoy each others company, have a good laugh, and not worry about whether it is appropriate for preteen or teen and fun for grandparents too. Love this game, so glad I took the chance and downloaded it. Brings people together again, in a fun way.
on September 19, 2013
It is tricky and COULD be fun but I don't like that when you ARE stumped and can't figure the answer out---it won't give you the answer & just keep you on the same "level" til you answer another riddle correctly.
Instead it just halts you with that unknown riddle ---end of game right there. You can't advance to another riddle (same level or not) , or even find out the answer to the riddle that you were stumped on.
That needs to be fixed.
Please ,at least offer a "hint" button -- a "pass" button -- or something. Then it would be playable and fun.
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
Good way to have fun and challenges mental skills! All different levels and variety so you never get bored. I enjoy playing as a family too.
on September 24, 2013
this is a great time killer. my husband and i play this together. it has a varity of riddles and its easy to win coins to unlock mote puzzles.
on September 24, 2013
Requires too many coins for a hint. Not a good game for younger players. Okay for players who do enjoy riddles.
on September 23, 2013
I personally love riddles and this game is very intriguing and fun. Some are easy others not so much, but all the riddles keep your mind exercising no matter the difficulty. I would definitely recommend this game to everybody.
on September 23, 2013
The riddles really make you think. Good way to kill some extra time. I am enjoying it so far. thank you for taking the time to read this review
on September 28, 2013
this is a fun game. good riddles. get stumped type in the question in a search engine. don 't spend your coins on hints
on September 23, 2013
Just difficult enough to keep you interested but not so frustrating that you don't want to keep playing it. Fun for all.
on September 22, 2013
this app is so awesome despite the "coolness" title.
it os like the best app ever because it helps trerible spelleras like me. spell a lot better.
plus it is really awesome and is hard and easy at the same time and is still like the best app ever