Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 3, 2013
This is our third cloud b toy. We have purchased the constellation turtle and tranquil turtle as well. ( the later went back because the sound would not work at all) We had high hopes for this one, as we would use it to lull our 6month old to sleep. The ocean waves did put her to sleep and kept her sleeping. Unfortunately, the sensor that is suppose to pick up any noise or stirring from the baby is not very sensitive. The music automatically shut off, as it was set to, however when our baby awoke and let out a cry the music did not turn on again. I had to manually turn it on. So much for paying extra for the one with the sensor. We later tested it and it did respond to noise but it was a very loud adult voice right into the sensor. ( my husbands pretend baby cry) I am not sure if it is just not sensitive enough or just doesn't really work that well. We had it laying less than 6 inches from the baby with the sensor facing her. Also when we got the sensor to turn the music on again, it was not the last sound we were playing as specified by the product insert. We were last playing the ocean sound and when we got it to come on again it plays the whale noise. Not sure if we got a dud.
on February 12, 2015
Initially, I had an issue with the Sheep not going on when baby moved or cried (even screamed), while also being triggered by sounds that were not my baby. I wrote to the company using the form on their website, and they said my sensor device was still under warranty. They shipped me out a new one pretty quickly, and the new one works like a charm. My baby is now sleeping through the night again, and if she does wake, she is much more likely to be able to settle herself thanks to the soothing white noise.
***Make sure you keep the tags on the Sheep! If you need a replacement sound box/sensor, you will need the product numbers on these tags.
on January 5, 2013
The sensor does not work well at all, which was my main purpose for purchasing it. I even removed the box from the sheep and placed near baby's head - did not come on when baby cried. Very dissapointed.
on March 22, 2014
I'd give it zero stars if possible. We have twin 4 month old babies. Bought this and used overnight shipping because we were so excited at the idea of this. A 3am, I stood over two crying newborns. Their noises had awoken us in the other room. This noise sensing sleep sheep? You guessed it: totally silent. About 45 minutes later, after they had eaten and my hubby was getting them back to sleep, he coughed. This is what I heard over the monitor: [hubby coughed] then "there it goes. Your sleep machine. We finally made enough noise. It took a grown man. And it only went to rain." (We had it previously set to ocean).

This thing is a gimmick and I would pay money to get back the time i wasted on ordering it and now having to send it back.
on July 1, 2015
My granddaughters love these, however, on the box it says that it's not intended to go in the crib? I'm confused? Aren't they supposed to help them go to sleep? My daughter will not let them stay in the crib because of the warning. We let them fall asleep with them and remove them.
on August 19, 2015
I purchased this for four, three day old kitten I fostered. Although it wasn't furry, it did provide the kittens with an udible heartbeat. I wish the maker of this would make one furry, like a momma cat. Something for the kittens to snuggle with
on March 17, 2014
I bought this for my older kid (6 years old) who gets irritated by the breathing noises his brother makes in their shared bedroom. This toy was able to provide some soothing white noise so he could fall asleep.
on September 22, 2015
I really wish this sleep sheep would have worked. Like a lot of other reviewers, the sensor was defective in the one I received. The white noise would only start back up if the sheep was bumped, and then it would default to the whale sound instead of the last sound it had been playing.

Additionally, this seller doesn't offer free returns, so I had to pay $10 to ship this back to them. I really wish I would have listened to the other reviewers warning about the issues with this product.

Also, just a note -- the white noise options on this one doesn't include the stream with the bird sounds, which is my favorite one on the other sleep sheep that we have.
on October 1, 2013
We had the original sleep sheep without the motion sensor for our first child and loved it. When our second child arrived, I saw the sensor sleep sheep n decided to purchase it. Such a disappointing purchase...I could have just used my old one as the sensor is not sensitive enough to start when the baby stirs or cries. Please don't bother buying this product...
on April 30, 2014
Sound isn't fantastic, but it got us through the first few months of my dgtrs life. She loves her lamby, so much so that we had to a second one. Don't put it in the dryer...the fur melts.