5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, makes a great gift!
Published 22 months ago by sparkflo

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
While we really like the product,it is the only thing that has helped my colic ridden grandson stay asleep, changing the batteries has proven difficult. The screws to the case are smaller than those found on eyeglasses and need a Phillips head screwdriver besides.
It is a shame since this is such a great tool for children with colic!!!
My recommendation...
Published on December 31, 2011 by pensmith

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, makes a great gift!, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
We received this as a gift for our daughter and we wish we would've had it for our first child. It is really nice to be able to push a button and not have to tip-toe out of the room, lest you wake the baby! Our son (2 at the time of his sister's birth) was deathly afraid of the whale noise it makes at first, so we showed him YouTube videos of whales so he wouldn't be so scared of it. The sheep is adorable and it plays a nice variety of white noises. I have since gifted it to 2 other friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheep optional, June 23, 2013
Justin Dobson (ORLANDO, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
We have used this for three days and my son likes the ocean waves. We take the sound box out of the sheep since he is too young to care about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars sleep sheep, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
bought this for my 1 month old grand daughter and she told me she really likes it LOL, it is very cute and the sounds are relaxing, very nice product

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Sheep, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
A gift for a new baby, and I'm told it's wonderful and a very welcome gift. The baby lives in England, so this is truly an 'imported' present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
This has been my go to baby gift for years and every parent says it is their favorite thing, and the kids like it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy sheep, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
This "toy" has provided intensive therapy to more than one person I know...familiar with desperately dysfunctional childhood homes I have seen this sheep provide a comfort and a feeling of safety and even over time of use a rebirth for some. As ridiculous as it may sound I am 100% for adults using this "toy" as a means of relaxation, safety, or rebirth. It works, perhaps not for everyone but certainly for those I am aware of who have used this wonder for more than just a toy, therapy sheep is what it should be called! And it gives the manufacturer a new marketing strategy.

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
It is a shame since this is such a great tool for children with colic!!!
My recommendation would be to buy the product but also find one of those tiny, tiny screwdrivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, my baby, not so much., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
The sheep is super soft and cuddly, but as much as I try to make my baby love it, he does not. He prefers more colourful toys, though, we also wonder if may be it wasn't also a little big for him at first (i got it when he was a month old). I really like listening to all the different audio settings, but some of them freak out our little scaredy cat. He's ok with the rain setting and sometimes for the whole 23 or 46 minutes, but, with the other settings, after 10 minutes or so, he gets really agitated and whines until we turn it off. So, all in all, I think it depends on your baby. Ours isn't a fan of it, but maybe when he's older, he might be.

3.0 out of 5 stars loved it, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Sleep Sheep - Audio Pacifier (Baby Product)
My son slept so well with it. But died after six months. Changed the battery and still doesnt work. I was hoping to pass it down to his next sibling. A little dissappointing, especially considering how long it took me to find it. :(

ARRAY(0xa9b4fa98)