Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CloudWatch : A Soundtrack to a Freeform Gathering V2
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 6, 2000
The first CloudWatch CD was excellent (good luck finding one), and this goes just that much farther ... it's a little piece of home i can take with me on my travels ... if you've never been to a CloudWatch event, you're missing out ... until they figure out a way to package the visuals and the vibe, you should at least hear how diverse the soundtrack to these freeform gatherings can be ... where else can you find exclusive cuts from such diverse artists as Thievery Corporation, DJ Wally and K.Ravi? A must have for the home soundsystem ...
on April 21, 2000
Another milestone release from the Cloudwatch/Ultraworld bunch. Fabulous stuff, execptionaly well produced. No modern collection should be without this release.
(Note: the Producer - Alan (Fluid) Parry - is my first born, his mum and I are delighted and proud of this and his previous works). Love you son!
on May 10, 2000
As a long time CW attendee and having been there to see a good percentage of the artists represented on the CD I have to say that LG and Fluid have captured the feeling of CouldWatch wonderfully. As with the event, the soundscape is lush and enveloping. It's the closest to the real thing that I could hope for (if you haven't been to a CloudWatch you haven't lived!) .....cheers!