Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 2, 2014
The gang returns as Flint Lockwood gets hired at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V and has to save his town when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids.

Being a kid at heart, I watched the first CWACOM and loved it, so I couldn't resist watching the sequel. This sequel although maybe isnt quite as good as the first (most sequels have a hard time living up to the first movie), never the less this movie is fun and entertaining. There are some very funny moments and gags and has a good story for both adults and kids that keeps your attention with lots action and adventure.

All ages will enjoy this movie and it is worth watching. The kids will love it and even the kids at heart.
After viewing Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, we all anticipated the arrival of this hilarious movie. As in the first showing, the animation is fantastic, and there is laugh-out-loud moments, presenting a delightful comedy for the family. Flint thought he saved the world, when he destroyed his machine that turned water into food, as we watched cheeseburger rain, and spaghetti tornadoes. However, his invention survived, and is now creating food-animals. Flint and his friends, embark on a dangerous mission to battle foodimals, to once again save the world. The colorful characters come to life, and the intriguing story has your attention from start to finish. Adults enjoyed it as much as the children, and the sound effects are awesome. Since I saw so many children enjoy this movie as much as they did, I will be gifting the DVD to friends and family for the holidays. The animation is breath-taking, and many families would find this fun-filled, for quality-time entertainment. There is plenty of action and fantasy in this funny adventure. The laughter heard in the background, with the joyous smiles on so many faces, make this movie a golden gem not only for children, but for adults who love animation. Entertaining, very funny, and highly recommended!
on February 3, 2014
I thought the original Cloudy couldn't be beat.....or should I say "beet". I was so wrong. The second edition is just as punny and amusing.
The lack of Mr. T is present but Terry Crews does a great job of filling his shoes.
I don't care how old you are, this movie will make you laugh!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 21, 2015
I think this is an ok movie. But my 2 year old LOVES it. She's been watching it for 6 months now. She had learned all the names of various fruits, vegetables, and animals from watching this. She also dances and sings along to the songs. It's one of the few shows that can capture her attention long enough to let me do some chores around the house or cook a quick dinner. At first it was available on Netflix for streaming. When it was removed from the streaming library, I had to come to Amazon to buy a digital copy. Now we can put it on whenever and wherever we need it. Worth every penny.
on June 10, 2016
This show used to be available via one of our streaming video services. I found out my son was watching the preview over and over on the Amazon Video App and bought it. He might like this one better than the first one. If your kid likes the first one, they will like the second. Also, if you haven't seen the first, you won't feel like you need to see it before enjoying this movie.

Parents guide tip: This uses words like 'loser' and 'idiot.' Probably best for ages 5 or 6 and older. There was one scene with a food monster that my 8 year old finds too intense. If your child gets scared easily, you may want to not allow them to watch this. Overall, its interesting and fast paced. A unique movie with lots of cute and creative food creatures.
on April 1, 2016
If you've seen the first moive, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs you must watch the second one.

It was well written and all the original actors/actresses speaking for it character are in this movie Cloudy with a change of meatballs 2.

The graphics are amazing and the story line was just too cute

My kids just loved the second one as much as they did with the first one, I liked it too.

I thought it was well thought out and not cheesy and stupid like some second movies usually are.
on January 10, 2016
I absolutely love this movie. I have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 1 1/2 year old daughter and we watch this movie often. Before we purchased it we watched it on Netflix and decided it's a must have! The story line is cute and characters are all adorable!! As an adult I can happily sit and watch this movie with my kids and I don't get bored like some of the other movies out there.
on January 27, 2016
I honestly don't buy a lot of videos off of Amazon Prime. However, I think that might change because they have great quality and I don't have to go anywhere to purchase them. Very convenient! Plus Cloudy With Meatballs 2 made my littles very happy! I personally think the first Meatballs video has a better story line, but this is engaging also.
on February 9, 2014
Our family loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, and we still watch it constantly. This sequel's trailers did not do it justice, because we weren't so sure it would be as good as the first one. After we watched it, my son (the picky one) immediately asked to watch it again.

For those who have seen the first movie, this is a good continuation of it. It stars Flint Lockwood, an aspiring inventor who is more of a Tim-the-Toolman-Taylor type where everything has always gone horribly wrong. His major invention in the first one, that turned water vapor into food, went awry and caused the residents of Swallow Falls to evacuate. This sequel begins after everyone has evacuated. Flint is still with Sam Sparks, the intern from the first feature, and they get the gang back together to return to Swallow Falls after being informed that "foodimals" have taken over the island. Flint goes on a quest to shut down his invention and keep foodimals from taking over the mainlands and the world.

This one is extremely cute and original. We were worried it would be exactly like the first one, and it wasn't at all. It was its own movie, with a brand new plot and set of jokes. The characters all still make people love them. Definitely worth watching over and over again with the kids.
on March 28, 2016
This was a great movie. My kids love the first movie - Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Very unique idea for a movie and kids just seem to love it. The food is so cute with eyes and being able to talk. Very adorable movie!

Love the movie!! Worth the money.