Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs [Blu-ray]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on June 24, 2016
Returned it, skipped and stuck a lot.
on June 24, 2016
Just saw this for the first time last night, as it had always seemed like a silly movie not worth my time. I'm so glad we finally watched it! I found it hilarious. The kids loved it and there were plenty of throwaway gags for the adults. Very witty and fun film.
on June 23, 2016
I watch my fair share of kids movies as a parent, so I'm well acquainted with their quality and am not being overly judgmental on this movie. In terms of family/children's movies, this pretty well sucks. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I can't really name a single thing that I like about it.
on June 21, 2016
Nothing really
on June 20, 2016
Movie was great
on June 14, 2016
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a family favorite. Excellent voice cast and memorable scenes and quotes to be found I this awesome animated feature.
on June 13, 2016
Just watched with grandchildren for first time. Had been fan of the book when it came out when my children were young. The 6-yr old really liked it; the 2.5-yr-old watched only parts, as expected. I wasn't certain if the 6-yr old would like to watch it again at some future time... "YES!" He was also excited to know a sequel is due out this summer. Would recommend for 5 or 6 years and up, but too much going on for most younger viewers? Each child is different. Plenty of adult humor as well. Some parts of the story are geared for older children, so this movie would serve a wide age-range audience.
on June 10, 2016
Great movie
on June 10, 2016
Great movie that my 4 year old loves
on June 8, 2016
I LOVE this movie. I am a full grown adult but this is a great kids movie. The characters are magnetic and the story is outlandish and fantastic. Very funny