Clover No. 3-9 Gold Eye Embroidery Needles, Pack of 16
|Price:||$3.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- CLOVER-Embroidery or crewel needles have long eyes to take one or more threads of standard cotton or ribbon
- Mainly used for either cotton or ribbon embroidery
- Made in United States
- 16 needles per card
- 2/#3 0.99 x 44.5mm, 2/#4 0.91 x 42.9mm, 2/#5 0.84 x 41.3mm, 2/#6 0.76 x 39.7mm, 2/#7 0.69 x 31mm, 3/#8 0.61 x 36.5mm, 3/#9 0.53 x 34.9mm
- Sharp needle point
- Superior quality
- Quality Clover sewing notion
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They don't bend easily while still being fine enough for most types of fabric and the tips are tapered and sharp with no barbs. Size 3-9 is a good range, size 3 will work with crewel embroidery on a linen ground, and size 9 works with finer threads.
I figure if I'm going to spend the time I do on needlework, I'm going to work with equipment that is the best.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased these because they have a large eye or hole to put my embroidery thread through, they seem to be great quality and I like the different size options.Published 18 days ago by Kourtney
The gold eye needles are just right for someone with bad eyesight like me. Love them !Published 1 month ago by Laurie Jones
Good needles, they are sturdy and I've had no issues at all. I like them very much!Published 1 month ago by libby
These needles are of god quality. Fit the purpose for what I needed them for.Published 1 month ago by Kingas78
In addition to having a variety of sizes, I like the length of these needles.Published 1 month ago by Bridget