5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product; easy to install, works great
Published on July 22, 2011 by Taxilian

1.0 out of 5 stars The service is too bad.
This company is too bad with its service. The Customer service is bad and do not resolve any troubles with the clients.
Published on April 10, 2012 by haivert

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product; easy to install, works great, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Clover D7A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser With Hygienic Stainless Steel Water Tanks
I've had this for about 3 weeks now and it's installed in the utility room next to my home office. I already have filtered water distributed throughout my house, so it was a piece of cake to add another tee and take a line into the water cooler. I had to go to the hardware store to get the parts I needed for that, but once I had them it took me all of about 10 minutes to hook this up. It does make a little bit of a hum when it's on, but it is extremely quiet (at least relative to the room I have it in).

With a reverse osmosis filter on this the water tastes fantastic; it takes about 30 minutes for it to cool the water down, a little less to heat up the hot water side (which by the way has to be turned on before it works -- I didn't see the switch at first, so it didn't work until I flipped it).

I wish I'd purchased this sooner; it's fantastic to have a good source of cool (very cold, but not quite cold enough to be uncomfortable to drink) water in my office; I'm drinking 2 or 3 times as much as I had been.

Also, I should mention that the unit came in two boxes, which surprised me; the first had the cooler itself but it was configured to accept a giant water bottle, and the second had a replacement top for it that accepts water from a hose. That was a little confusing at first, but it only took me a few minutes to get it changed, and it's nice to know that I could use it with water bottles if I needed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, poor instructions and loud., October 2, 2012
The machine is kind of easy to setup, though it took me a while to figure out. The instructions are kind of worthless. On my first attempt I hooked up the water source to the cleaning drain, which resulted in the machine overfilling and spilling water everywhere. There is a plastic tube that you're supposed to hook the water up to.

Only other complaint is that it's a bit louder than I'd expect. The water is a good temperature though, so I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Office!, November 9, 2010
Bruin Fan (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I just placed an order for the Clover D7A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser in Black.
I called to ask questions before I ordered and the lady I spoke to in Sales was very helpful.
I was confused about the difference between two models and she helped clarify that question.
I also asked about whether or not you need a professional to come install it as mentioned by one of the reviews on their website but found out if we already have the hook ups, then it shouldn't be a problem. When I asked about the instructions being hard to read due to the amount of times it has been copied, she said that if there were any issues with the instructions that they could get customers connected to the vendor.

I've been looking for something like this dispenser to replace the broken one in our breakroom. I was having trouble finding one like it (and even went to Ktown in LA to look for it) and am glad Air-N-Water carry it.
So 5 stars for the customer service thus far and I'll update my review shortly when we get the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars water cooler, May 30, 2012
We finally got away from the expense of bottled water. The "point
of use" (bottle-less) coolers cost more than their bottle-carrying
counterparts. But they soon pay for themselves. I installed a dual
filter on the supply. If you just want room temp. and cold, you can
turn off the heating circuit. This is the second installation of these
that I've done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, April 21, 2013
Bought this for our office. Plugs and connects easy, used a $30 water filter inline from the HomeDepot. Works like a charm. Recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Drinking Water Cooler/Heater, July 7, 2012
I really like this unit....makes the water VERY cold and VERY hot. Has the option to turn off the heat for summertime use, with the flip of a toggle switch. The water flow is very fast, which surprised me, as we fed off the same line as our previous drinking water tap, which came rather slowly. It seems this unit has it's own pressure/volume, and the cups fill very quickly.

I hope this unit lasts....the tap levers seemed a bit light-duty, but it looks like they are easily replaceable, and perhaps they will last for a long time....hopefully!

All in all, very happy with this buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Water Cooler, September 7, 2011
D. Peters (Dallas, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
Provides nice cold or hot water. THe instructions could have been better but we figured it out. We did not use a tank but connected the dispenser to a water line.

1.0 out of 5 stars The service is too bad., April 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars insufficient instructions, January 11, 2012
I bought the product from shru amazon and it arrived today. A little bit suprised that I have to convert it from a bottled-cooler to a pipe-water-cooler, but it didn't take to much time to figure out. But then I found no place to install the water filter that was suggested when I order the cooler. And the filter looks like need two screw-on adapters to the pipe on both side. I could not find the adapter neither in the cooler box nor in the filter package. And there is no instructions at all in the package. There is a one page user manual in the cooler box for bottled cooler with nothing for the filter. I'm still trying but don't feel good about this. I would feel worse if I eventurely I have to go to a hardware store to figure out what I have to buy. I would appreciated if anyone who have installed the same model can help.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Clover D7A, September 14, 2011
Model D7A came with a defective upper part which has one floating balloon fell out of the unit. There is no instruction. I don't know how to put it back before connecting to the wateer line. A call to the seller (Air & Water Co.)without result. Any one who has experience with this unit, please help. LPN

$312.00
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.