Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Clover Shenanigans T-Shirt Funny St Patricks Day Shirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$16.99 - $21.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 16, 2015
I purchased this as a surprise for my son, who is a fun-loving "shenanigator". He was so pleased with the unexpected gift, he immediately put it on and sent me a picture. Picture is posted, along with his facebook cover photo, which he has had on his page for months now.
review image review image
on May 6, 2014
I was expecting the shirt to run small, as most generic printed shirts do. This was actually correctly sized, possibly even a little on the large side. I opted for a 2XL thinking it'd be smaller than normal, but now I need to get it tailored lol (assuming I'm going to wear it again!). Its not a cheap, thin cotton t-shirt either. Its not luxurious by any means, but you can tell its pretty good quality as soon as you pick it up.
on March 30, 2014
This has some stretch to it, which is good as I tend to have a difficult time finding shirts that fit in the shoulders and narrow down a bit to the waist (many brands look like more like dresses; I'm talking about you, Cutter & Buck !). So if you wear between a L to XL normally (depending on the brand), go for the XL with this one.

Good quality shirt, bright green color. Very happy with it.
on March 3, 2015
From the reviews I had read I believed the shirt to be a fitted T shirt but the one we recieved was very large, square and thin material. Definitely not worthy the price. Though color was dead on and the writing perfect
on March 3, 2014
The shirts came as expected. Basic t-shirt. Seems a good quality fabric, but haven't worn or washed it yet.

One note, the 2xl I ordered was a different shade of green than the xl that I ordered (I got several for gifts). Just an observation.
on March 20, 2014
I love my "I (shamrock) Shenanigans" tee shirt. I wore it on St. Patrick's Day. It's the perfect color green and it's comfortable to wear. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a cute, happy shirt.
on March 30, 2014
Bought this shirt for St. Patricks day this year and thought it was a female cut shirt but it fits more like a man's. I bought medium and could've easily fit into a small. Either way it's comfortable and a great color.
on March 12, 2016
I typically wear an XL in t-shirts. So I ordered the XL. I tried it on right out of the box, it fit fine. I washed it, it shrank a little, but it still fit pretty good. It's fitted around the shoulders and arms.
on March 4, 2015
Love the quote. Just wish it was a little bigger on the shirt. Looks too small. Other than that. Can't wait to rock it out in the 14th and the 17th. Don't see to many people going out on Tuesday. Happy St. Patrick's day to all
on March 16, 2015
Arrived just in time for St. Patrick's Day. The material feels great. A bit longer than I expected, but fits very well. Size is true to the provided chart. Green is a bit darker than the picture and design looks slightly different in person.

See 1 answered question