Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Clover Slash 28mm Rotary Cutter
|Price:||$9.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.16 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two interchangeable guides; straight slash cutting and curved slash cutting
- Excellent for cutting fabric
- Convenient for right and left hands
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Multi-Color | Size: 1 - Pack
Top Customer Reviews
The cutter handle and foot make it ergonomically comfortable. The blade cut through 4 layers of flannel easily. When it dulled, a quick click of the rotating blade exposed a shapened section. The cutter did not clog with threads. Highly recommended for this type of project.
Some tips to make it easier:
1. snip the ends of the flannel to start the cut
2. hold the fabric down behind the cutter with your opposing hand flat on the table
3. that being said, cut on a flat surface
4. keep the cutter perpendicular to the table to keep the cut straight
5. I tested the cutter out and cut the last ten lines without cleaning out the lint build up and it cut great from the first cut to the last! There is a small channel under the blade that collects the excess lint so the blade does not get clogged up. Genius!
6. If the fabric you are using is rather thick it may be better to cut one or two layers at a time. I used standard flannel, 3 layers, and it worked great but could see how a heavier weave fabric could clog things up.
7. pre-wash your fabrics to cut down on lint build up
Excellent purchase! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
CLOVER BRAND - LOVE IT. Smooth as ice and slices through 3 layers of flannel like butter. DOES NOT clog up with lint like the OLFA brand does. If I knew then what I know now, I would have bought this one first. Very pleased.
Comments about the other brand I bought previously - OLFA - not impressed with sharpness of their blades - when will I learn ? Cludgey to use ergonomically speaking. CLOGS up with lint really really bad. NOT IMPRESSED.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'd say it would be great , as all the others are, but even though my purchase went through, it wasn't able to be shipped to N.Z, so I received a refund :-(Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is the best rotary cutter I have ever used for cutting material from a cutting plotter. The plastic end is perfect for sliding across the front of the carriage to cut the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Emilio
This thing is my new best friend! It went from taking me up to 4 hours to do the slashing on a faux chenille quilt to just 45 minutes! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer