Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Size: 8|Change
Price:$4.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 24, 2013
Bamboo provides just the right amount of drag to prevent the dropping of stitches for "slippery" yarn that is less bulky (3 or less). Same brand as sold in the big box stores, but at a much cheaper price. Couldn't go wrong with this purchase.
on November 9, 2011
I was so impressed by these needles! I didn't really expect them to be this long, but I'm very happy with the length! Gives me more freedom to pursue bigger projects. The bamboo is really smooth and grips onto yarns nicely without affecting my regular knitting speed. I especially love the fact that they have nice-sized heads on the end that keep your loops from falling off. All in all they are great and really worth the buy. I got them off Amazon Prime so I didn't even have to pay extra for 3 day shipping!
on January 8, 2013
I absolutely love these !! I'm a beginning knitter and first bought size 8 in the same brand. My fingers were in pain all the time and was hard for me to knit for long periods of time. However, coming from a size 8 these size 10.5 are heavenly. They fit perfectly in the hand and easy to work with. They are smooth, and I can knit for hours and hours. I knit mostly scarves so it's a perfect size for that as well.
on January 28, 2013
The bamboo knitting needles are extremely smooth, so the yarn slides right over them. They are lighter than the usual aluminum needles, so they keep your hands from getting as tired. Between these two benefits, the projects made on them are even and beautiful.
on January 30, 2013
I'm just a beginning knitter so I become easily frustrated when yarn slips off the needles. That didn't happen with these. Very good product. Worth the money!
on February 27, 2010
When I use these needles a lot of effort goes into moving the stitches around on the needle because they tend to get stuck. The needles are nicely made and I like them, but stopped using them quickly. They might be better for more complicated projects where you have to count stitches or go slower to do trickier moves.
on December 10, 2013
I'm a beginning knitter so I have not had a lot of needles to compare. I started with a steel or aluminium needles which were somewhat slippery. The bamboo needles had the perfect amount of grip and a good point. I used them to make a blanket and it was a good experience to use these needles.
on July 8, 2015
I was having issues finding a size 3 in this length of knitting needle. The kind I normally buy didn't have a 2 or 3 available in the length I wanted. I like working with lighter weight yarns when I make sweaters & I needed smaller sizes for the ribbing. After looking all over for these, I found them here. I decided to try them even though I wasn't familiar with this brand. I really love these needles. They are lightweight and completely smooth. They are perhaps the smoothest needles I've ever used. I am even considering switching over to this brand completely next time I have to buy needles. They are great.
on March 21, 2014
I love wooden knitting needles, whether bamboo or wood composite. So when I needed some size 10 for a project, and was placing an Amazon order anyway, I got these.

I opened them up and started knitting as soon as they arrived, and I'm delighted with them. I'm knitting a 100% cotton yarn in a lace pattern, which can be tricky, and these work beautifully. There's just the right amount of friction- the needles don't fall out of the knitting (something I hate with plastic and aluminum needles), but are very smooth and easy to work even complicated stitches.

The bamboo is warm and comfortable in my hands, too.

While I'll buy the gorgeous composite-wood needles occasionally- I'm a sucker for the pretty- these bamboo ones are just as good and a lot cheaper and easier to find. Win! Besides conventional 1-pointed ones, they also sell a wide range of doubly-pointed, usually with 5 needles, which I love.
on December 8, 2015
I always like bamboo needles better than the aluminum ones. They give more when you knit - and for me that's not too often - so I can see that they would be great for those who knit more often. They helped me get through a baby bonnet pattern that a niece had picked out and was really tiny!!!