5.0 out of 5 stars COOL GAME
I loved this game. I already won it 1 million times and I still play it. You will love this game. It really helps you learn. I have this game, 5th grade adventures,my friend playes 6th grade adventures with me, and my teacher has the math one which I play at school. This game rocks !! So do the rest !!
Published on March 23, 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars won't run on my computer and not support
I bought the game and was never able to play it. It is designed for an older, much older system, but they don't tell you that.
Published 9 months ago by reggorf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL GAME, March 23, 2002
A Kid's Review
This review is from: ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures: Puzzle of the Pyramid (CD-ROM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Tool, September 22, 2001
My 4th grader loves this cd-rom. It is not only educational but great fun! Setting the child out on an adventure to solve a mystery. My son has improved in his understanding of nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs and his reading comprehension lessons. The best part is that he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cluefinders great products, January 14, 2009
JASON (Menomonie,WI) - See all my reviews
Cluefinders puts out a great product. We bought the Cluefinders 4th grade adventures,Puzzle of the Pyramids. My 9 yr old daughter was hooked from the start and did not want to stop playing and learning.As long as the rest of the Cluefinders learning games are like this one. They will be selling me more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun you forget you're learning!, December 27, 2002
This is a great program. I got it for my 3rd grade daughter and we both thought it was a lot of fun. It covers areas such as fractions, logic, sentence structure and geography. You have to collect different items that let you progress through the games. This is all done by completing the various puzzles and activities. The game progresses like an adventure story. You have to complete one activity before having the option to go on to others. She used the various JumpStart and Reader Rabbit programs when she was younger, and I wanted something fun to teach those basic skills now that she's older. This is JUST what I was looking for. We both highly recommend this series!

4.0 out of 5 stars my child chooses this over TV or a DVD!, March 20, 2005
Robert J. Crawford (Balmette Talloires, France) - See all my reviews
This is excellent learning software. My child got it when she was in 2nd grade and it was a serious challenge. Now that she is in 4th grade, it is too easy, but she still loves to go thru it. It really is good and useful for her development, both in reading and math. One thing that is great about it is that it is not just a glorified multiple choice exam as far too software programs are: she has to spell, do fractions, and the like. Plus, they story is fun and she does not tire of it.

Warmly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great software, May 14, 2003
A Kid's Review
This is a great software! I bought this in June 2000. I didn't get some of it. Now I got older and smarter. And understand this better! The location is better. Egypt is very ancient. I also did these other ClueFinders software, 3rd Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, Math, Reading, Search & Solve, Incredible Toy Store Adventure!, and the second CD-Rom Mystery Mansion Arcade!
And I'm not even in 4th, 5th or 6th.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocodiles???, October 5, 2010
A Kid's Review
O.K., this game is good but I have NO idea how to get past the stone crocodiles. I tried this in 6th grade and I have no idea how to do it. The rest of the game ROCKS! I just hope you all can figure the crocodiles out!!! The black cat is kinda weird and mysterious. The evil guy is odd and creepy, so is the mummy he 'befriends?'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clue Finders 4th Grade Adventures, November 13, 2005
My nine year old son loved this CD! He would play this CD for an hour or more and beg for more time with it. It's a very interesting program and has very comprehensive material. I was impressed with the reading material and language skill activities. I thought this CD was appropriately labeled for 4th grade. The material centers around archaology and science, and an adventure in ancient Egyptian hyrogliphs. My only complaint was that it's not a long program. My nine year old was disappointed when he finished the CD because he wanted there to more levels. I think he completed the whole CD within a week, however, when he did play it, it was for lengthy intervals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game to be so old......, May 18, 2014
I can't remeber the last time ClueFinders were advertised, but it's still great. For the ones's who are arguing whether or not it works on windows 8, it does. Just follow the prompts and download the program onto your computer the click, Run.exe.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, September 8, 2013
I LOVE THIS 4TH GRADE ADVENTURE CD. THIS IS A OLDER VERSION BUT THE KIDS LOVE IT. THEY LOVE IT.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures: Puzzle of the Pyramid
ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures: Puzzle of the Pyramid by The Learning Company (Mac OS 9 and below, Windows XP)
$19.99 $8.45