Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cluemaster Jigsaw Volume 1
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 17, 2012
I love jigsaw suduko - and I've played Cluemaster 1 many times. There are only two things I'd like to point out:

1. There does not seem to be much difference in the difficulty level among puzzles. It seems it takes me almost as long to solve the "gentle" ones as the "diabolical" ones. The "tough" or "diabolical" ones may not present enough of a challenge to some readers.

2. You would think that it would be easy to generate an unlimited number of these puzzles. But the number is fixed at 100. It is possible to do a puzzle over again, but I do find that it isn't as much of a challenge the second time around. I wouldn't mind buying a second set of puzzles, but that doesn't seem to be available.

How about it, Cluemaster?
on September 7, 2011
This new style of Sudoku is surprisingly complex. It requires a somewhat different mindset since there can be up to 5 different boxes across a line. That makes it nice for Sudoku experts. Nevertheless, there are several tools which can be turned on to help if you get stuck - Hints, and also a feature that you can turn on to show all of the possible numbers that can be put in a box. There is also 'pencil' mode which lets you put your own possibilities in a line, and remove possibilities as they are eliminated which you cannot do with the automatic version.
on January 14, 2014
Entertaining when I have to wait in line or have time to waste. It keeps my mind engaged and my kids like it also if I need to occupy their time!