Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 26, 2005
I've been looking for this book for the last three years, and finally found a copy in a library of one of the local universities.

This is a great book--well worth the search for it, since it is out of print, and extremely difficult to find.

As far as I know, only two books have been dedicated to the subject of cluttering, the 1964 book by Deso Weiss, and this book. This book is actually a compilation of various authors on cluttering, and is edited by Dr. St. Louis and Dr. Myers. They are also the main contributors, but it has a chapter by Dr. Daly, one by Alf Preus, and an excellent introduction by Charles Van Riper.

Pages 11-14 are actually readable in the "Look Inside This Book" section of this amazon page.

I liked this book because it gave at least four different views on cluttering. I think that it is a great follow up to Weiss's book on cluttering, and I hope that another book is written soon on this subject.

I'm a clutterer, and this helped me a lot to understand cluttering. It also spurred a lot of new thoughts about things I can do about cluttering.

I think that all Speech Language professionals should read this book. Like the title says, it's a "Clinical Perspective, so it's written to clinicians, and like I mentioned above, it is well worth searching for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again