Most helpful positive review
49 of 49 people found the following review helpful
Excellent product; only issue is shoddy screws
on May 12, 2009
I was given a bike seat as a hand-me-down (another brand..). Didn't like it due to safety reasons so I decided to research online the best child seat while also minding price as much as possible. I narrowed it down to this one seat.
1. Very sturdy - seat mounts to a free mounting rack that is supplied. It fastens securely to the mount and is also tethered to the bicycle seat bar as well. Very smart idea.
2. Secures infant very well - your child is secured down by the ribbon that goes over their chest as well as the horizontal bar that further secures them in the seat. There are even velcro ties if you want to tie down their feet if need be.
3. Free bike rack!
4. Interior of seat is very well cushioned for easy riding for your child.
5. Literally seconds to remove the seat. Don't be concerned it requires a few steps to accomplish this.
6. The seat is quite high - so as to keep your child safe while riding.
7. Middle of the road price.
1. Shoddy supplied screws. They easily will strip if you are not careful. I actually discarded mine and used some other ones that I had that worked (same thread and length).
2. Instruction manual leaves a lot to be desired.
If you are looking for a seat that is safe and secure, not too costly and is great looking then I highly recommend this child bicycle seat.