5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag
I bought this as a birthday gift but was secretly wishing it wouldn't be her style so I could get it back. Darn - she loves it as much as I did. When you think "straw" purse, you think that old stiff stuff like a beach bag. But this material is luxurious, smooth and pliable. An all around beautiful bag and just the right size for every day.
Published 9 months ago by Sheryl Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke and it is just pass the return policy date :-(
I paid $193 for this purse and the handle broke after a few months. I own 5 other coach purses and non have ever even been worn a little. Not happy, wish I could get it replaced. The purse was super cute.
Published 14 months ago by Christina Roman

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke and it is just pass the return policy date :-(, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Coach Alexandra Chain Straw Tote 21959 Silver/Natural/Coral (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, April 18, 2014