4.0 out of 5 stars CRAZY ABOUT MY COACH BAG...
Published on August 12, 2011 by LFOWLER

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture makes it look bigger
I love this purse however looks like a bigger purse and lets just say its a small bag. Good quality but spend the extra for a BIG bag.
Published on April 24, 2012 by STACI

4.0 out of 5 stars CRAZY ABOUT MY COACH BAG..., August 12, 2011
This review is from: Coach Signature Ashley Sabrina Duffle Satchel Bag Purse Tote 15443 Black White (Apparel)
This bag is truly gorgeous! My only 1 disappointment is, it's slightly smaller than I'd anticipated, but I imagine that's my fault, since the dimensions were provided in the product description. Who actually pays attention to that though? Otherwise...this bag is magnificently beautiful, has excellent craftsmanship & I'm praying it's truly authentic because I FULLY intend to show it off & brag a little @ the same time. Thanks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 25, 2014
It arrived in about 4 days and is in great shape! One thing is it had a security strip inside that went off at a couple grocery store doors before I found it in the inside pocket lol. So just scan it over when you get it. Otherwise its the small handbag I was looking for :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture makes it look bigger, April 24, 2012