Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: COACH Signature Stripe Swingpack - Brass/Khaki/Mahogany
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2014
Just wondering why this swingpack sells for $40 more than the Coach Outlets and website sell them for?
Does it have 2 $20 bills stuck in the front pocket. I was just at a Coach Outlet and they retail for $59.50. Any reason yours are so much more???
on June 11, 2014
I read all of the reviews for this bag before purchasing as I was concerned with the authenticity of the bag (as anyone should be when buying online). I'm not an expert, but this bag seems to check out in terms of authenticity. For example: The zippers are branded as YKK, brand that coach uses for their zippers, all of the C's are in twos and look symmetrical, the stitching appears to be impeccable. The fabric itself feels thick and well made.Overall, you get exactly what is pictured! My only complaint would be the quality of the hardware, it doesn't seem quite as quality as you would hope for.

In terms of the bag itself, comparatively speaking, it is a bit larger than an Ipad mini. (I can actually fit my ipad mini in the bag without a case). It is the perfect size for travel, running to the grocery store, or shopping. It is not a suitable bag if you have a medium to large sized wallet! I do have some difficulty getting my wallet in and out of the bag; i would say my wallet is on the medium size.The color is pretty much identical to what is pictured.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this purse!
on November 17, 2013
I never carry a purse, just wallet and keys, so when I found this it was the most perfect size. Carries my wallet, keys, phone, and whatever else in a front and back pocket of the purse. Love the size!!!
on May 31, 2014
the coach swingpack purse that I bought was what I was looking for and I just loved it and have been telling all my friends about it
and thinking about buying for Christmas for some family members.
on July 12, 2014
I have been wanting cross body couch bag for a while. It was what is hopes I like it but my regret is that I didn't shop around better. I heard that coach online this purse sells for 40$ cheaper! I confirmed also, if you are tall the strap needs to be a little longer. Otherwise, efficient shipping ,quality material on purse.
on September 30, 2013
Very cute. Exactly what I expected. It was a gift for my teenage niece and she loves it very much. Very happy!
on March 20, 2014
This is a good purse it's not small and it's not big the color is great and the strap is long enough for me to put over my shoulder and head love it
on November 3, 2014
Perfect for when I don't want to carry my bigger purses and I know I'm going to be shopping or out all day and I don't have to drag my bigger bag when I only need a few things!! Holds my wallet and phone with some room for a little more.
on May 27, 2014
My mother in-law loved this purse. She said it was the perfect size and color for her. Got to her fast!
on August 4, 2014
A wonderful Swingpack from Coach. I carry this daily and it is so practical. I get many positive comments whenever I carry this purse!!