Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 25, 2011
I bought two of these excellent lights to replace one whose battery cover cap was lost. My fault, not the light's! I can't believe the light you get from only one battery as well as the flexible goose-neck convenience. I slide the pocket clip over the on off switch to prevent accidental turning on and using up the battery. I highly recommend this model for its size, light output, and flexible neck convenience!
on February 15, 2011
I was introduced to the Coast LED Flex Lenser by a friend. He uses it in his garage to see into all of the dark crevices of a car. Try getting a standard sized flashlight up under the dash! My only complaint about his LED light were the specialized batteries required by the unit he owns - the LL7582 Flex light. This unit takes one ordinary AAA battery and is brighter than the LL7582 to boot. I use it in my own garage; while working on my PC; and for a whole variety of up close tasks in tight spaces. It gets into spaces where other flashlights simply leave you in the dark.
on May 10, 2007
The light is very bright and the flex torch is very handy, except that the holding clip is not sturdy enough and there is no base to hold the light in position.