5.0 out of 5 stars :-)
I was a little worried when I received this palette because the shadows were small, and felt powdery when I swatched them. After wearing colors from this palette, I am in love. These colors are not only beautiful, but they blend so well and smoothly. I haven't done a look without using at least one of the colors since having it!
Published on January 13, 2012 by Whitney

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great.
This palette is not as highly pigmented as it may seem however it does have good colors when it's layered. It's also VERY small. Alot smaller than I thought it would be. U could fit this easily in a small purse or clutch. I wouldn't say that I would buy again but I will def use it until its gone.
Published 21 months ago by Ashh

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), January 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Plum palette, plum gorgeous!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
The image of the compact doesn't serve the colors justice and as lovely as they appear on the screen, they're lovelier in person.

As with the other kit that I purchased, Cairo, these colors blend to create a professional look without any effort at all. I can use these plum shades and the darker matte shades from the other color kit to create even more looks and I love the creativity it allows!

The best part is what it does for my eyes. The colors are subtle but they work together to enhance the color of my eyes and since using these kits I've gotten several compliments about the color of my eyes which do fluctuate between green, blue and gray depending on mood and the colors I wear.

These colors make the whites of my eyes pop whiter somehow, and the green and blue traits come thru.

The value of this kit makes it a real no brainer and it's so cost effective it makes gift giving a snap to take care of.

Trust me, this kit will be a most pleasant surprise for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is that it will make you feel gorgeous no matter what color combination you choose to wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful palette, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
This palette is very pretty and pigmented. It is the perfect size for home and travel. The colors work very nicely with each other and you can easily create many looks using only this palette. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
Love this! Exactly what I have been looking for in both size and colors for months. The colors are amazing and blend so well together. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great., March 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller then I thought it would be..., February 13, 2012
LillyCoco (Northern California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
I absolutely love the colors and the texture of the shadows are great, but I had to take off one star because the size of the pallet was smaller then I thought it would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, shipping a disappointment, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
The palette has really nice colors. I am still not sure about the quality of the pigments. I've only used it once. I had one problem though. The little box it came in was just thrown in with other things I ordered into an amazon box. One of the shadows was completely shattered. It made a mess. I had to put a piece of tape over it to keep it from dusting everything. Too bad. I paid for the whole palette and I would like to be able to use all the colors. There is a very simple solution, bubble wrap the makeup case please!

3.0 out of 5 stars Queen Dija, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
Small as described but you will definitely need to use a primer and base to get the shadow to show well enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HIGH QUALITY and GREAT PRICE, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
Being a cosmetologist, I look for exceptional quality and I am telling you this stuff is like the brands you pay for at the cosmetic counters, and really goes on like MAC!!!! I think MAC uses this manufacturer. Also, you do not get so much that you will never use it and love the color combinations they offer. Try just one, believ me you will never buy name brand again, like Estee Lauder, Mac etc... The only one that I think is better is the Chanel line, but then again, it is Chanel! LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz (Misc.)
I have very sensitive eyes and these palette did not cause any problems at all. The colors are vibrant and very easy to blend. I love this palette so much that I ordered a few more sets. Very happy with the purchase. Highly recommend this product!

Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette, Beijing, 0.28 Oz