Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Color: 1pcChange

on March 28, 2010
My best friend's wedding was coming up and of course pictures were gonna be taken. I needed new concealer, but was a bit skeptical because of previous experiences: Didn't cover at all, too cakey, irritated my skin, never could got the right shade, etc. Also, from time to time I do other people's make up, and I needed something that would offer a wide variety of shades. This palette does the trick. I was about to purchase Ben Nye, but I remembered a couple of bloggers who recommended this as an alternative. When I received the palette I waited to use them until the next day (wanted to give the colors time to settle-with shipping and temperature changes the product sweats, which can distort the integrity of the product). Did a practice run with just concealer without placing foundation on top, and it was smooth as butter (I apply my concealer with a small concealer brush). I also used them for the bridal party and they worked great: covered dark circles, blemishes, and tattoos. Also, they are great for contouring. With this product a little truly goes a long way. Remember to build, just as you build your foundation (applying small layers), if not of course it will look like a cakey mess.
0Comment202 of 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2015
This product arrived with fingerprint smudges on the top of the lid and two concealer colors were smudged by someones grimy finger. For sanitary purposes this is absurd that you would actually send this out to a customer knowing full well it had been tampered with. You should be ashamed of yourself!
review image review image review image
22 comments135 of 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2015
I was able to achieve a nice contoured look but did not love the heavy feel of this product. Continued to use it occasionally anyway until I scraped a little of the concealer out to transfer to a smaller container for travel and discovered MOLD growing just beneath the seemingly pristine surface of the makeup. I had noticed the dark streaks in the lightest color when I scraped a little out to transfer and upon inspection, most of the pots had the same problem. I couldn't figure out what it was at first but you can actually see the spores if you look closely! Just thinking I was putting this on my skin and only happened upon the mold by chance is horrifying. QC is nonexistent with this product. I'd give it ZERO stars if that were an option.
review image
22 comments154 of 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
Absolutely love this product. The shades are great. The coverage is complete and the staying power is superb. GREAT PRODUCT.
review image
0Comment59 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
This product is totally fake. Look at what I got it on pictures. There is no brand logo on the box or even on the product. I don't want to use this because I don't trust ingredients. I tried to return this but comes from China, so, probably they won't accept to return.
Do not buy this!
review image review image
11 comment63 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2010
This product literally makes me look like a doll when I'm finished, my face is PHENOMENAL! I'm a makeup artist and do work for print, television, music videos, you name it. Its beautiful even in HD cameras and heavy stage lighting. Definitely a must have for new makeup artists in the process of expanding their kit. I am very happy with this product!
33 comments92 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2010
Due to heredity, age (I'm 49) and some illness, I have perpetual dark circles and bags under my eyes that make me look tired and older than I am! So I'm always on the hunt for a concealer that will work for me. After trying expensive brands, Dermablend, CM Beauty, and also drugstore brands, they either didn't cover, caked into fine lines, were the wrong shade, or a combo of all these things. However I think I may have found my savior in Coastal Palettes concealer palette, thank God!!
It's in an array of natural shades that can be mixed and matched, is creamy and super-blendable, and dang, it totally covers my undereye circles!! I was so pleased especially after being disappointed SO many times~~ thank you, Coastal Scents! I recommend~ and will definitely be buying this again! I look fresh and bright eyed once again...and thanks to Amazon who always has what I need.
11 comment128 of 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2011
Most of the colors in the palette were like melted, spilled all over the compartments, I bought this one for my wife, we live outside USA, so returning the package may be more expensive than the product itself, that's part of the risk involved when buying something via amazon, but I did not expected this product to be so messed up.

Money completely lost.
review image review image
0Comment55 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2015
This is by far my favorite concealer! With 16 shades, I can mix and match to get the perfect color that I need. It conceals very well and is easy to apply. I was "blessed" with lovely dark under eye circles, and this concealer seemed to make them disappear without giving me a yellowish-tone glow, which I have known other concealers to do, it looks so very natural. I have also been using this amazing eye serum that has really helped with the circles and bags under my eyes making my need for concealer much less Oculift - Doctor Recommended Eye Serum for Diminishing Dark Circles, Puffiness, Bags, Fine Lines and Wrinkles.! Highly recommend these products!
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2012
I'm a Clinique girl and love all there make up but is getting a little too expensive for me now.. notice coastal scents make up and what better way to check it out by buying the concealers if they cover well and blend easily is a must try make up. Love the feel and how it glides over your skin so light and soft that you can't tell or feel that you're wearing anything except the coverage. Love all the color in the pallet it gives you the opportunity to blend them in to find a perfect coverage and a perfect contour. Inexpensive and a great buy.