Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette, 4.44 Ounce
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 5, 2013
I am writing this because I am a dark skinned woman and there were not to many reviews for us on here to see if it was really worth buying. I have to tell you yes the pigments for the eyeshadow do come out on us and looks very nice I may add! I have not had any that would come out if trying to be used and the case is pretty durable ( I have traveled with it and no cracks or issues). And the pot sizes may be small but you get a lot out of them because you do not have to use so much! If I had to buy again I sure would (this was my first purchase of coastal scents) and looking into other products as well.
66 comments| 298 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2012
I love this product. It's nice cute small eye shadows for every skin tone and eye shape. You people out there need to buy this now. Cheap and works so excellent
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2012
so i got my 252 palette last week.. the shipping was good.. i got it a day before the actual delivery date! so that was a plus! i wanted to test it for a full week before i made a review on it.. and i love it!! i dont have anything bad to say about this palette is perfect! it has every color imaginable! yes the size of the color pans are dime size.. but the pigmentation makes up for it.. i swear all i had to do was dip my brush in the color one time and i had enough color for both eyes.. so with that being said i strongly recomend this eyeshadow palette! and i will purchase again :)

: Happy Customer
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
I was so excited to get my pallet, I love exploring with makeup and all the different colors. Therefore buying this palette was perfect for me.

The shipping was fast, I opened up the box, everything was clean, none of the shadows were broken.

They are dime sized but the shadows are highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. And there are 252 fabulous colors!

I am very happy with this product :)
on June 9, 2015
I'm not trying to help this company sell or anything I'm just being 100% bc I know the struggle to decide which to choose on Amazon. And believe me I'm so picky with everything I buy like you have never seen anyone. Based on my experience this is better than Mac and Saphora and Sigma and everything else you know. It's so so so amazing I would give this 100 stars if I could. Why do I think this is soooo amazing? Well I have had Mac eyeshadows, Saphora, have tried Dior, Lancôme, Origins, Nars...and Walmart brands. Well my friend I use my eyeshadows without primers just the foundation or concealer that I put over my eyes and that's it; it lasts about 16 hours to be totally honest. And that is without smudging, setting and to my wrinkles/crest, the color fading, non of that its so perfect. It's super pigmented I have enough with one dab on the eyeshadow and its looks just fine. Now I imagine with a primer would be better, but about that I don't know bc like I said I don't use primers. And i trust this eyeshadows so much that I do people's make up with this for special occasions and they love the shades and how it looks. It's very easy to blend and it's just so wonderful. I definitely recommend this product.
Update on this: here are some pictures of when I was the bridesmaid at a wedding, the bride's makeup I did on her, and another guest makeup. From the shades it has you can go for a very natural look to a very dramatic one. It's wonderful.
on January 7, 2015
(Using my boyfriends account) For starters, the selection. In the pictures on Amazon it looks like there are a few multiple of the same color. Upon arrival and closer inspection they are mostly different!!!! They have Matt and shimmer of almost every color.

The condition for packaging was great. They came in a small bubble wrap around the actual case them slipped into the items original packaging. Then it was wrapped in the amazing massive bubble squares and placed in a spacious box. Granted I had it packed with other items it was probably the most precise item that got the most attention.

Not a single color is broken. I have a few light specs that sprinkled out of three but it is so unnoticeable that it's not even worth mentioning.

The color palette on this is so amazing I hardly have words to explain it. I love this item so much I want to buy another one as a gift for a friend who's a make up fanatic.

Although most of the colors on here I probably will never use it's great to have such a wide selection. This is a must-have buy and this is coming from somebody who doesn't even use make up every day.
review image review image
on February 2, 2015
When I received my eyeshadow palette some of the eye shadows were broken in pieces, I was not very happy when I saw them😕...although they look very pigmented and I can't wait to try them.
review image review image review image
on March 29, 2014
252 COLORS!!!!! I couldn't belive how crazy pigmented ALL of these colors are. The pots are tiny, like dime size tiny, but the pigmentation makes up for that. You do NOT need more than one dip of your finger or brush to create your perfect looks. My suggestion is to use a primer under the colors, (like with ANY eyeshadow) to make the POP and last all day without any creasing or smugging.
review image review image
on July 14, 2015
You will never need to buy another eyeshadow pallet. I wish I would have discovered this pallet sooner. I have spent so much money on high-end eyeshadow, and this one is just as good as my UD pallets. The colors are vibrant, buttery, and long-lasting. There are matte, shimmer, and satin colors. The shimmers are so beautiful and pigmented. The colors blend well and work well dry or wet. The packaging is just ok. I wish it had a mirror. It is soooo worth every penny! So happy with this product, and you won't regret it!
on June 30, 2015
So SO happy with this purchase!! Can't even believe how inexpensive this is for such good quality shadows. Every color imaginable, in both matte & shimmer, so pigmented.
review image review image review image