- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (47%)|
Holt walking collars are designed to easily and quickly control a dog. Stops the animal from pulling, lunging and jumping. Engineered to stay securely on the dog without being uncomfortably tight, it will not interfere with the dog's vision or breathing, nor will it restrict natural mouth movements.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
My dog walks well on her leash 99% of the time (loose leash, right beside me)... the other 1% she totally flips out. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sweet Concorde
I bought a #2 & #3 , and have #4. The 2 fits my 5mo Dalmatian but seems lightweight (the 2 is very thin compared to the 3)for him so the 3 fits more correctly on him. Read morePublished 15 days ago by In My Old Age
I ordered a size 50 which was advertised as being for a Cocker. I have a Cockapoo the size of a Cocker and it was too large. Advice to buyers...they apparently run large. Read morePublished 16 days ago by J. Alan Lukes
Worked well for my dogs. Should have gotten a little thicker strap. But it did work to keep them walking better.Published 18 days ago by Michele
This product made a difference with training my puppy. I have a lot of control and she can not scrape it off easily.Published 1 month ago by Lynda
I have ordered a medium twice and keep receiving a large! It is way too large for my dog.Published 1 month ago by melinda
Finally, a walker that fit our St Bernard. Our dog has a short snout and other products would ride up into his eyes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Clayton Harmer
Great product fast shipping. My dog hated it though. I guess it depends on your dog but it was a no go for me. My shepherd went insane trying to get it off himself.Published 1 month ago by Bonitz's