4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up to this pretty armoire
I was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy this beautiful armoire is. I was concerned that it might be a little cheesy for the money but it certainly is not! I shopped around quite a bit for a black one for my daughter and am glad I made this purchase. Only complaint was the shipping cost, especially since I thought it was shipping for free...live & learn.
Published on January 17, 2011 by Jersey Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare experience!
Published on December 21, 2011 by vandu

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up to this pretty armoire, January 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it!!, December 29, 2010
My wife is very satisfied with this product. It has ample storage, easy to assemble, finished surfaces are nice, and it seems to be made well.

Very happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
I looked quite a bit before deciding on this jewelry armoire, and I am very happy with it. The inside of the cabinet doors has a big open shelf. which I like because I can fit things there that would be too tall/large for a drawer, but it also has about 4 drawers as well. The top offers several divided off sections to keep earrings, etc. separated as well as a place for rings. The only thing that wasn't what I expected was the color. It looked a bit distressed in the picture, but it is pretty much a solid black. That works in my room, so I don't count that as a negative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend cried..., December 6, 2011
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
I gave it to her and when she opened it up she loved it so much she cried.

Something very primal about giving a woman a huge jewelry box. Great gift idea guys, she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great, July 2, 2011
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
I recently purchased this item and I love it! It was shipped to me very quickly. It was pretty much all assembled with just some basic hardware to be completed and it was so easy to do. It looks great in person and I couldn't be happier! Totally recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare experience!, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
When I unpacked this item, the first thing to hit me were the noxious fumes that gave me an immediate headache. Wish I would have left it in the box and returned it right away. The next thing I noticed was that one of the drawers inside did not pull out smoothly, but stuck. I notified the company, who asked me to send them a picture of the drawer, which revealed a crack in the side that caused it not to close well. I complied and also mentioned that after a week in a spare room, I was still nauseated when passing by that room. She said she had rec'd that comment before and to please let her know if it did not dissipate. She asked if I could find a carpenter to repair the drawer (!) and they would reimburse me, within reason (!) I said I'd prefer if they just sent me another drawer. She said she would do so, and a month later, a drawer arrived, but not one of the small inner drawers I sent a picture of, but the large drawer on the bottom. She asked that I send a picture of the drawer they sent and the drawer that was needed (!). Then she asked that I send two drawers back, at my expense (!). By this time it was October and when I went to get the drawers out, I noticed that there were two, not one sticky drawers and that close proximity with the item still made me nauseous. I contacted her and asked for a full refund, at which point she said that since the order was from late July, she'd have to ask her manager (!) Then she contacted me asking me to put it outside in the sun for a day, to see if it helped with the fumes. We went back and forth like this for a couple more months. Yesterday, 5 months later, UPS picked up the two items, after a first pick up date that came and went. I packed them in their original boxes with paperwork and they said they would refund my money. I'm crossing my fingers, holding my breath and vowing never to order furniture on line again! What a huge nauseating hassle!!!!! I had fantasies of chopping it up with an axe, blowing it up or throwing it off a bridge - and I'm truly a nice person. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, more than I thought I would., August 26, 2013
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
I've been searching for a jewelry armoire for weeks. I kept coming back to this one, but was hesitant because of some of the reviews. But I decided to test my luck, I'm glad I did.

I was very impressed with how well it was packaged and protected and that it required very minimal assembly. The only negative remark echo's that of another review I read regarding the odor inside the cabinet. It's an interesting and almost toxic smell, something I can't quite describe. But the good news is that I was able to completely distinguish the odor by removing all the drawers, and opening all the cabinets and spraying inside the cabinet and the lining of the drawers with Lysol disinfecting spray. I did this a few times and let it air out over night and the odor appears to be gone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many issues and cheap quality, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
After waiting over 3 weeks for delivery, I finally contacted the seller who claimed the item was lost by fed ex, but I highly doubt that. Fed ex said they never had the item. Moysha sent out another armoire which arrived in just 3 days, but when I opened the box there was no hardware in it to attach the legs and top. The armoire is cheaply made and will not take much abuse so if you are buying this for a young lady, I would not expect it to last long. The drawer bottoms are flocked cardboard and the wood is lightweight fiberboard. It looks nice enough tho, and I guess for the money that's all you get. I find the mishaps to be unacceptable however, so I cannot give this a decent rating. My advise is keep looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Customer Service, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
I bought this from Moysha Home Furnishings.
Product was damaged.
Poor customer service.
If you receive your product in good condition, that's great, but if it is damaged, you are in for a real nightmare.
I should have listen to other one star reviews, but didn't, and that was a mistake.
I would recommend not buying this Item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and late goods, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black (Kitchen)
This may be first bad purchase on Amazon. The item took about 2.5 weeks to get here(late). It had a cracked case and the shelving up top was installed crooked. To return it, I was charged $66.60. I really like Amazon, until this event.

Coaster Five Drawer Jewelry Armoire in Black
$499.99 $200.96
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies