Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2011
Not sure what 1 Star Person is talking about, I added pics of this 3 piece FAUX marble set up that looks right at home in my formal art room.

The description plainly states that this is NOT real marble, it's Faux or 'painted' to look like the real deal - and it Does that very well! For $100 and Free shipping, I wasn't expecting too much and was more than pleasantly surprised.

Finish: Brown
Material: Marble Like, Wood
Each piece features brown marble looking table top with brown finish legs and apron.

I was hesitant since there were No reviews when I made the purchase last month. I am a bachelor who throw parties on occasion, people are fooled first time every time :)

Every last washer, screw, leg, etc was accounted for and packed well on arrival. Advise would be to lay it out flat in front yard to unpack one piece / section at a time. Had it all together in 30 minutes and admired its looks in the chess room for 30 minutes, so took an hour! lol.

Yes, it's made in china, and there is cheapness when assembling but don't over tighten (great allen hardware but some weak wood brace thru's) and the set is rock solid. No directions in my package, but it's all too obvious. Just remember the 4 shorter legs are for the coffee table ;~)

If this set was $300 I would give it 3.5 stars for quality, for $100 and free ship it gets a BIG 5 Star Rating. Hope my 2 pics are attached by the time you read this ...
review image review image review image
55 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2014
I just got this in the mail and put it together quickly by myself. The pieces felt strong and solid to me and the assembly is easy and I am not a handy person.
The only negative is that its a little darker than in the picture, I think they have a lot of lighting but in a regular home it tends to be a little darker.

Overall I'm glad I got it and would recommend. The shipping is much faster than they originally said.
review image review image
77 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2012
This set is unbelievable! I was prepared for a cheaper looking set, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I took it out of the package. Very simple to assemble, (took about 90 minutes, it took longer to open the package than to assemble it, due to the excellent packaging). All parts were there nothing missing. Anyone who gives this product a bad review is either lying or a chronic complainer.
on January 15, 2015
This set LOOKS nice, but ours got to us (after a very long waiting period) and it was falling apart. The cheap glue that they used to hold the frames to the table tops didnt hold during shipping, so all of our tops are loose and can be picked up. Also ther was one corner of the coffee table that was damaged. Its not worth the time and trouble to send back, we do not have little ones in the house to worry about them pulling the tops off onto themselves. We knew that we weren't buying quality furniture and that the set would be somewhat cheap, but its a little too cheap. Very flimsy. They all wobble and theres really no way to strengthen them up. All the material used in its construction was very thin
review image review image
on January 25, 2014
It isen't expensive furniture but looks like it is. Very easy to assemble.Just put the legs on.They even give you the tool.It is hard to tell that it is not a marble top.
on August 25, 2013
I love this set, being honest i generally do not write reviews but when this was easily put together i was so impressed. When i have guest at my home they are always complementing this set. It looks like real marble and it does not get water stains on it when company forgets to use a coaster! ! For the price you will not find better. Shipping was early, packaged with extreme care. Again 5 stars from this happy couple.
on June 9, 2013
Product was broken before I even opened the box. Too cheaply made to repair and too big to repackage or ship back. Don't buy this one you will regret it.
on February 7, 2014
I was skeptical, but for the price thought why not? Happy with the results. Arrived sooner than anticipated, no damage, looks beautiful (and not cheap). It will do for now.
on February 22, 2013
Beautiful table set, easy to put together, the coffee table sits a little bit lower than I expected it to. Overall very satisfied with this purchase. The processing delay from this seller was a bit more than I expected however. The product took almost a week and a half to ship.
on July 23, 2013
The packets were hard to open, but the tables are very nice. They seem to be solid and I think they will last a long time.